Texas Rangers vs Baltimore Orioles Betting Odds & Game Analysis | August 2
The Baltimore Orioles visit the Texas Rangers at Globe Life Field, taking the field at 8:05pm ET on Tuesday August 2nd, 8:05pm ET. The Baltimore Orioles are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8.5 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the Major League Baseball game between the Baltimore Orioles and Texas Rangers.
Texas and Baltimore Betting Info
- Each of the Orioles’ last four road games against American League opponents have gone OVER the total runs line.
- The underdogs have won each of the last eight games between the Orioles and Rangers.
Baltimore Orioles Stats
|Team Batting AVG||.234|
|AVG Runs Scored||4.2|
Key Players for Baltimore
- Kyle Bradish: 7.01 ERA, 9.29 K/9, 1.69 WHIP
- Nicholas Vespi: 4.41 ERA, 10.47 K/9, 1.22 WHIP
- Anthony Santander: .257 Batting Avg, .340 OBP, .455 SLG, .795 OPS, 47 Runs
- Rougned Odor: .197 Batting Avg, .256 OBP, .374 SLG, .630 OPS, 34 Runs
- Adley Rutschman: .251 Batting Avg, .347 OBP, .441 SLG, .788 OPS, 32 Runs
- Ryan Mountcastle: .257 Batting Avg, .296 OBP, .440 SLG, .736 OPS, 42 Runs
- Jorge Mateo: .215 Batting Avg, .261 OBP, .372 SLG, .633 OPS, 38 Runs
- Ramón Urías: .251 Batting Avg, .299 OBP, .434 SLG, .733 OPS, 33 Runs
- Boyce Mullins: .259 Batting Avg, .320 OBP, .389 SLG, .709 OPS, 57 Runs
- Austin Hays: .261 Batting Avg, .320 OBP, .433 SLG, .753 OPS, 49 Runs
Texas Rangers Stats
|Team Batting AVG||.239|
|AVG Runs Scored||4.5|
Key Players for Texas
- Brett Martin: 4.25 ERA, 7.25 K/9, 1.36 WHIP
- Glenn Otto: 5.50 ERA, 7.13 K/9, 1.46 WHIP
- Garrett Richards: 5.40 ERA, 7.61 K/9, 1.31 WHIP
- Jose Adolis García: .244 Batting Avg, .292 OBP, .455 SLG, .747 OPS, 57 Runs
- Jonah Heim: .259 Batting Avg, .322 OBP, .452 SLG, .774 OPS, 42 Runs
- Corey Seager: .249 Batting Avg, .324 OBP, .480 SLG, .804 OPS, 53 Runs
- Kole Calhoun: .213 Batting Avg, .271 OBP, .367 SLG, .638 OPS, 35 Runs
- Marcus Semien: .239 Batting Avg, .298 OBP, .400 SLG, .698 OPS, 56 Runs
- Leody Taveras: .323 Batting Avg, .365 OBP, .480 SLG, .845 OPS, 21 Runs
- Josh H. Smith: .217 Batting Avg, .328 OBP, .278 SLG, .606 OPS, 15 Runs
- Elier Hernandez: .222 Batting Avg, .241 OBP, .296 SLG, .537 OPS, 3 Runs
- David Lowe: .280 Batting Avg, .326 OBP, .457 SLG, .783 OPS, 45 Runs
The Rangers and Orioles have met four times this season, with the Rangers winning none and the Orioles winning four times. Their most recent matchup on August 1, 2022 ended 7-2 with the Baltimore Orioles taking the win.
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analyst.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Odds across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
White Sox vs. Astros Player Props | Johnny Cueto | Monday
The Houston Astros visit the Chicago White Sox at Guaranteed Rate Field, taking the field at 8:10pm ET on Monday August 15th. The Chicago White Sox are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8.5 runs…
White Sox vs. Astros Player Props | Andrew Vaughn | Monday
Washington Nationals vs Chicago Cubs Betting Odds & Game Analysis | August 15
The Chicago Cubs visit the Washington Nationals at Nationals Park, taking the field at 7:05pm ET on Monday August 15th, 7:05pm ET. The Washington Nationals are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8 runs…
Twins vs. Royals Player Props | Luis Arraez | Monday
The Kansas City Royals visit the Minnesota Twins at Target Field, taking the field at 7:40pm ET on Monday August 15th. The Kansas City Royals are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8.5 runs…