Texas Longhorns vs Oklahoma State Cowboys Betting Odds & Game Analysis | January 24
The Oklahoma State Cowboys visit the Texas Longhorns at Moody Center, taking the court at 9:00pm EST on Tuesday, January 24th. The Cowboys are 8.5-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 136 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the Oklahoma State Cowboys and Texas Longhorns.
Texas Longhorns Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Texas
- The Texas Longhorns are currently 16-3 on the season.
- The Longhorns are averaging 80.1 points per game. Combining with Cowboys’ 67.8 points per game gives a total of 147.9, which is 11.9 more than the current Over/Under of 136.
Texas Longhorns Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||80.1||22|
|Points Allowed Per Game||66.4||83|
|Assists Per Game||16.6||13|
|Rebounds Per Game||32.9||109|
|Blocks Per Game||4.1||57|
Key Players for Texas
- Marcus Carr leads Texas with 17.4 points per game in 19 games.
- Marcus Carr leads Texas with 4.2 assists per game in 19 games.
- Timmy Allen leads Texas with 5.3 rebounds per game in 19 games.
- Dylan Disu leads Texas with a 64.7 FG% through 18 games.
- Alex Anamekwe leads Texas with a 66.7 3PT% through 9 games.
Oklahoma State Cowboys Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Oklahoma State
- The Oklahoma State Cowboys are currently 11-8 on the season.
- The Cowboys are averaging 67.8 points per game. Combining with Longhorns’ 80.1 points per game gives a total of 147.9, which is 11.9 more than the current Over/Under of 136.
Oklahoma State Cowboys Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||67.8||129|
|Points Allowed Per Game||62.0||24|
|Assists Per Game||13.1||48|
|Rebounds Per Game||34.5||54|
|Blocks Per Game||5.7||7|
Key Players for Oklahoma State
- Bryce Thompson leads Oklahoma State with 11.3 points per game in 19 games.
- Avery Anderson III leads Oklahoma State with 3.2 assists per game in 19 games played.
- Moussa Cisse leads Oklahoma State with 8.9 rebounds per game in 16 games.
- Weston Church leads Oklahoma State with a 100.0 FG% through 5 games.
- Weston Church leads Oklahoma State with a 100.0 3PT% through 5 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.