Texas-Arlington Mavericks vs California Baptist Lancers Betting Odds & Game Analysis | January 25
The California Baptist Lancers visit the Texas-Arlington Mavericks at College Park Center, taking the court at 8:00pm EST on Wednesday, January 25th. The Mavericks are 4-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 129 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the California Baptist Lancers and Texas-Arlington Mavericks.
Texas-Arlington Mavericks Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Texas-Arlington
- The Texas-Arlington Mavericks are currently 7-14 on the season.
- The Mavericks are averaging 65.7 points per game. Combining with Lancers’ 68.2 points per game gives a total of 133.9, which is 4.9 more than the current Over/Under of 129.
Texas-Arlington Mavericks Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||65.7||146|
|Points Allowed Per Game||66.7||94|
|Assists Per Game||12.7||53|
|Rebounds Per Game||35.4||36|
|Blocks Per Game||3.1||105|
Key Players for Texas-Arlington
- Shemar Wilson leads Texas-Arlington with 10.8 points per game in 21 games.
- Kyron Gibson leads Texas-Arlington with 3.6 assists per game in 20 games.
- Shemar Wilson leads Texas-Arlington with 8.3 rebounds per game in 21 games.
- Damonze Woods leads Texas-Arlington with a 75.0 FG% through 5 games.
- Montez Young Jr. leads Texas-Arlington with a 100.0 3PT% through 17 games.
California Baptist Lancers Stats and Betting Info
Trends for California Baptist
- The California Baptist Lancers are currently 12-8 on the season.
- The Lancers are averaging 68.2 points per game. Combining with Mavericks’ 65.7 points per game gives a total of 133.9, which is 4.9 more than the current Over/Under of 129.
California Baptist Lancers Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||68.2||125|
|Points Allowed Per Game||63.7||40|
|Assists Per Game||13.8||42|
|Rebounds Per Game||34.3||63|
|Blocks Per Game||3.6||80|
Key Players for California Baptist
- Taran Armstrong leads California Baptist with 10.5 points per game in 20 games.
- Taran Armstrong leads California Baptist with 4.8 assists per game in 20 games played.
- Hunter Goodrick leads California Baptist with 7.3 rebounds per game in 19 games.
- Malik Wade leads California Baptist with a 61.9 FG% through 16 games.
- Keanu Rasmussen leads California Baptist with a 50.0 3PT% through 4 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.