Tennessee Volunteers vs Georgia Bulldogs Betting Odds & Game Analysis | January 25
The Georgia Bulldogs visit the Tennessee Volunteers at Thompson-Boling Arena, taking the court at 7:00pm EST on Wednesday, January 25th. The Bulldogs are 16.5-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 135 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the Georgia Bulldogs and Tennessee Volunteers.
Tennessee Volunteers Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Tennessee
- The Tennessee Volunteers are currently 16-3 on the season.
- The Volunteers are averaging 74.3 points per game. Combining with Bulldogs’ 71.1 points per game gives a total of 145.4, which is 10.4 more than the current Over/Under of 135.
Tennessee Volunteers Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||74.3||70|
|Points Allowed Per Game||54.4||2|
|Assists Per Game||17.4||10|
|Rebounds Per Game||37.0||12|
|Blocks Per Game||4.4||42|
Key Players for Tennessee
- Santiago Vescovi leads Tennessee with 12.5 points per game in 16 games.
- Zakai Zeigler leads Tennessee with 4.8 assists per game in 19 games.
- Julian Phillips leads Tennessee with 5.5 rebounds per game in 19 games.
- Colin Coyne leads Tennessee with a 100.0 FG% through 3 games.
- B.J. Edwards leads Tennessee with a 66.7 3PT% through 8 games.
Georgia Bulldogs Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Georgia
- The Georgia Bulldogs are currently 13-6 on the season.
- The Bulldogs are averaging 71.1 points per game. Combining with Volunteers’ 74.3 points per game gives a total of 145.4, which is 10.4 more than the current Over/Under of 135.
Georgia Bulldogs Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||71.1||98|
|Points Allowed Per Game||66.1||76|
|Assists Per Game||11.9||61|
|Rebounds Per Game||34.4||59|
|Blocks Per Game||3.1||106|
Key Players for Georgia
- Terry Roberts leads Georgia with 15.9 points per game in 18 games.
- Terry Roberts leads Georgia with 4.2 assists per game in 18 games played.
- Matthew-Alexander Moncrieffe leads Georgia with 5.3 rebounds per game in 15 games.
- Matthew-Alexander Moncrieffe leads Georgia with a 61.5 FG% through 15 games.
- KyeRon Lindsay leads Georgia with a 50.0 3PT% through 10 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.