Tennessee Titans vs. Pittsburgh Steelers Betting Odds & Game Analysis | NFL Week 15 Predictions
The Tennessee Titans (9-4) are favored by 2 points versus the Pittsburgh Steelers (6-6-1) on December 19, 2021, starting at 1:00 PM ET. An over/under of 41.5 points has been set for the matchup.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NFL matchup between the Tennessee Titans and Pittsburgh Steelers in which the Titans are currently the pick to cover the spread at sportsbooks based on money wagered, yet the Steelers have picked up a respectable amount of the total number of tickets wagered.
Titans Vs. Steelers Spread Betting Action
Tennessee stats and betting info
Betting trends for Tennessee
- Tennessee is 8-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Titans have a 3-4 record against the spread in games they were favored by 2 points or more this season.
- Out of Tennessee’s 13 games with a set total, seven have hit the over (53.8%).
|Pass yards||228.9 (2976)||23|
|Rush yards||137.8 (1791)||5|
|Points scored||24.9 (324)||15|
|Pass yards against||269.9 (3509)||26|
|Rush yards against||90.9 (1182)||2|
|Points allowed||22.3 (290)||15|
Key players for Tennessee
- Ryan Tannehill has been a dual threat to lead Tennessee in both passing and rushing. He has 2,965 passing yards, completing 65.7% of his passes and recording 14 touchdown passes and 13 interceptions this season. He’s rushed for 225 yards (17.3 ypg) on 41 carries with six rushing touchdowns.
- D’Onta Foreman has 240 rushing yards on 55 carries with one touchdown. He’s also added six catches for 81 yards (16.2 per game).
- Julio Jones’ team-leading 369 yards as a receiver have come on 25 receptions (out of 37 targets).
- Nick Westbrook-Ikhine has reeled in 28 passes while averaging 25.2 yards per game and scoring three touchdowns.
- Chester Rogers’ 21 catches have turned into 251 yards and one touchdown.
Titans: Geoff Swaim: Questionable (Ankle), Kenny Vaccaro: Questionable (Illness), Adoree’ Jackson: Questionable (Knee), Rodger Saffold III: Questionable (Toe)
Pittsburgh stats and betting info
Betting trends for Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh is 5-8-0 against the spread this year.
- The Steelers have a 4-3 record against the spread when an underdog by 2 points or more this season.
- Pittsburgh has gone over in five of its 13 games with a set total (38.5%).
|Pass yards||254.5 (3308)||14|
|Rush yards||88.4 (1149)||28|
|Points scored||20.9 (272)||21|
|Pass yards against||249.2 (3240)||14|
|Rush yards against||139.5 (1813)||30|
|Points allowed||24.8 (322)||22|
Key players for Pittsburgh
- Ben Roethlisberger has recored 3,066 passing yards, or 235.8 per game, so far this season. He has completed 65.3% of his passes and has recorded 19 touchdowns with seven interceptions.
- The team’s top rusher, Najee Harris, has carried the ball 237 times for 873 yards (67.2 per game), with six touchdowns this year. He’s proven to be a dual threat, hauling in 397 receiving yards (30.5 per game) on 60 catches with three receiving touchdowns.
- Chase Claypool leads his squad with 753 receiving yards (57.9 per game) on 47 catches and one touchdown while racking up 56 rushing yards on 10 attempts.
- Diontae Johnson has registered 81 catches this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 990 (76.2 yards per game). He’s been targeted 130 times and has and six touchdowns.
Steelers: Kevin Dotson: Out (Shoulder), James Conner: Questionable (Quadricep)
Pick for Titans vs. Steelers
Our in-depth games analysis combined with the betting split data from regulated betting sites points to the Titans being favored to cover the spread against the Steelers.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NFL odds across legal sportsbooks.
Looking for Week 15 NFL parlays ideas?