Tennessee Titans vs. New York Jets: Best Odds and Preview for Week 4
The Tennessee Titans (2-1) are solid favorites, expected to win by at least a touchdown (currently -7.5) over the New York Jets (0-3). The Jets have lost three games straight. The over/under for this one is set at 46 points.
Best odds for Titans vs. Jets
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NFL matchup between the Tennessee Titans and New York Jets in which the Titans are currently the clear pick among bettors to cover the spread.
Titans Vs. Jets Spread Betting Action
Tennessee stats and betting info
Betting trends for Tennessee
- Tennessee is 2-1-0 against the spread this season.
- Tennessee has hit the over in one of three games with a set total (33.3%).
|Pass yards||254.0 (762)||18|
|Rush yards||159.3 (478)||4|
|Points scored||23.7 (71)||14|
|Pass yards against||275.3 (826)||19|
|Rush yards against||100.0 (300)||12|
|Points allowed||28.0 (84)||25|
Key players for Tennessee
- Ryan Tannehill leads Tennessee with 756 yards (252.0 ypg) on 66-of-102 passing with four touchdowns and three interceptions this season. He also has 100 rushing yards on 11 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- Derrick Henry has carried the ball 80 times for a team-high 353 yards (117.7 per game) with three scores. He has also caught 12 passes for 105 yards.
- Julio Jones’ leads his squad with 204 yards as a receiver. He’s racked up that yardage on 12 catches (out of 18 targets).
- A.J. Brown’s seven catches are good enough for 92 yards and one touchdown.
Titans: No Injuries Listed
New York stats and betting info
Betting trends for New York
- New York has not covered the spread in a game yet this season (0-3-0).
- The Jets have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 7.5 points or more this season (0-1).
- New York has not hit the over on a point total in three games with a set over/under.
|Pass yards||209.3 (628)||29|
|Rush yards||80.0 (240)||29|
|Points scored||6.7 (20)||32|
|Pass yards against||233.3 (700)||10|
|Rush yards against||111.0 (333)||14|
|Points allowed||23.3 (70)||13|
Key players for New York
- Zach Wilson has thrown for 628 yards (209.3 ypg) while completing 55.2% of his passes and recording two touchdown passes with seven interceptions this season.
- Michael Carter has carried the ball 24 times for 89 yards. He’s also tacked on five catches for 48 yards.
- Ty Johnson has been given 19 carries and totaled 82 yards.
- Braxton Berrios leads his team with 150 receiving yards on 14 receptions.
- Corey Davis has 12 receptions (on 22 targets) for a total of 146 yards (48.7 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Elijah Moore’s 18 targets have resulted in eight grabs for 66 yards.
New York injuries
Jets: No Injuries Listed
Pick for Titans vs. Jets
An in-depth statistical analysis paired with the bet split data from regulated betting sites favors the Titans to cover the spread against the Jets.
Enjoyed reading this game analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!