Tennessee Titans vs. New England Patriots Betting Odds & Game Analysis | NFL Week 12 Predictions
In a matchup of two division leaders, the New England Patriots (7-4) will play the Tennessee Titans (8-3). The Patriots are the favorites, expected to win by at least a field goal but less than a touchdown (currently -5.5). The expected point total for the matchup is set at 44.5.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NFL matchup between the New England Patriots and Tennessee Titans in which the Patriots are currently the clear pick among bettors to cover the spread.
Patriots Vs. Titans Spread Betting Action
New England stats and betting info
Betting trends for New England
- New England’s ATS record is 7-4-0 this season.
- The Patriots have a 3-1 record against the spread this season when favored by 5.5 points or more.
- Out of New England’s 11 games with a set total, five have hit the over (45.5%).
|Pass yards||252.2 (2774)||15|
|Rush yards||116.3 (1279)||14|
|Points scored||27.3 (300)||3|
|Pass yards against||229.6 (2526)||6|
|Rush yards against||101.7 (1119)||8|
|Points allowed||16.1 (177)||1|
Key players for New England
- Mac Jones has compiled 2,540 yards (230.9 ypg) on 245-of-349 passing with 14 touchdowns compared to eight interceptions this season.
- Damien Harris has racked up 603 yards on 143 carries while finding the end zone seven times as a runner.
- Rhamondre Stevenson has piled up 305 yards on 67 carries, scoring three times.
- Kendrick Bourne has hauled in 37 receptions for 562 yards (51.1 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He’s found the end zone three times as a receiver.
- Jakobi Meyers has caught 54 passes for 522 yards (47.5 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Nelson Agholor has racked up 29 receptions for 396 yards, an average of 36.0 yards per game. He’s scored three times as a receiver this season.
New England injuries
Patriots: N’Keal Harry: Questionable (Shoulder), Rex Burkhead: Out (Knee), Shaq Mason: Questionable (Calf), Stephon Gilmore: Questionable (Hand), Ryan Izzo: Questionable (Hamstring), Matthew Slater: Questionable (Knee), J.J. Taylor: Questionable (Quadricep), Carl Davis: Questionable (Concussion), Byron Cowart: Questionable (Back), Isaiah Wynn: Out (Knee), Tashawn Bower: Questionable (Illness), Adam Butler: Questionable (Shoulder), Kyle Dugger: Questionable (Toe), Nick Folk: Questionable (Back), Ja’Whaun Bentley: Questionable (Groin)
Tennessee stats and betting info
Betting trends for Tennessee
- Tennessee has a 7-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 5.5-point underdogs this year, the Titans are 3-0 against the spread.
- Out of Tennessee’s 11 games with a set total, six have hit the over (54.5%).
|Pass yards||244.7 (2692)||20|
|Rush yards||129.0 (1419)||7|
|Points scored||26.5 (291)||7|
|Pass yards against||270.7 (2978)||26|
|Rush yards against||97.2 (1069)||4|
|Points allowed||23.1 (254)||18|
Key players for Tennessee
- Ryan Tannehill has been a dual threat to lead Tennessee in both passing and rushing. He has 2,681 passing yards (243.7 per game) while completing 66.6% of his passes. He’s tossed 13 touchdown passes and 12 interceptions this season. On the ground, he’s compiled 172 yards (15.6 ypg) on 32 carries with five rushing touchdowns.
- D’Onta Foreman has racked up 23 carries and totaled 84 yards while also gaining 63 yards through the air .
- A.J. Brown has racked up 615 receiving yards on 46 receptions to pace his team so far this season while scoring three touchdowns as a receiver.
- Nick Westbrook-Ikhine has put up a 272-yard season so far with two touchdowns. He’s caught 23 passes on 31 targets.
- Chester Rogers’ 30 targets have resulted in 19 grabs for 236 yards and one touchdown.
Titans: Rodger Saffold III: Questionable (Ankle), Adam Humphries: Out (Concussion), MyCole Pruitt: Out (Knee), Adoree’ Jackson: Out (Knee), Ben Jones: Questionable (Knee)
Pick for Patriots vs. Titans
The Patriots are favored to cover the spread against the Titans based on our in-depth games analysis combined with the bet split data from regulated betting sites.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NFL odds across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!