Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars: Best Odds and Preview for Week 5
Having dropped one straight, the Jacksonville Jaguars (0-4) will face the Tennessee Titans (2-2). The Titans are the favorites, expected to win by at least a field goal but less than a touchdown (currently -4). The expected point total for the matchup is set at 48.5.
Best odds for Titans vs. Jaguars
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NFL matchup between the Tennessee Titans and Jacksonville Jaguars in which the Titans are currently the clear pick among bettors to cover the spread.
Titans Vs. Jaguars Spread Betting Action
Tennessee stats and betting info
Betting trends for Tennessee
- Tennessee is 2-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Titans have a 1-1 record against the spread when favored by 4 points or more this season.
- Out of Tennessee’s four games with a set total, two have hit the over (50%).
|Pass yards||265.0 (1060)||16|
|Rush yards||163.8 (655)||4|
|Points scored||23.8 (95)||13|
|Pass yards against||280.8 (1123)||23|
|Rush yards against||91.5 (366)||8|
|Points allowed||27.8 (111)||26|
Key players for Tennessee
- Ryan Tannehill has been a dual threat to lead Tennessee in both passing and rushing. He has 1,054 passing yards, completing 63.6% of his passes and recording five touchdown passes and three interceptions this season. He’s rushed for 109 yards (27.3 ypg) on 14 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- Derrick Henry has carried the ball 113 times for a team-high 510 yards on the ground and has found the end zone four times. He’s also tacked on 14 catches for 125 yards (31.3 per game).
- Julio Jones’ 204 yards as a receiver lead the team. He’s been targeted 18 times and has collected 12 receptions.
- Chester Rogers has caught 12 passes for 153 yards (38.3 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Jeremy McNichols’ 15 grabs have yielded 134 yards and one touchdown.
Titans: Taylor Lewan: Questionable (Shoulder), A.J. Brown: Questionable (Knee)
Jacksonville stats and betting info
Betting trends for Jacksonville
- Jacksonville is 1-3-0 against the spread this year.
- The Jaguars have a 1-2 record against the spread when an underdog by 4 points or more this season.
- One of Jacksonville’s four games with a set total has hit the over (25%).
|Pass yards||218.3 (873)||28|
|Rush yards||112.3 (449)||13|
|Points scored||18.5 (74)||25|
|Pass yards against||320.8 (1283)||30|
|Rush yards against||106.3 (425)||13|
|Points allowed||28.8 (115)||27|
Key players for Jacksonville
- Trevor Lawrence has recored 873 passing yards, or 218.3 per game, so far this season. He has completed 57% of his passes and has recorded five touchdowns with seven interceptions. He’s also chipped in on the ground with 20.5 rushing yards per game while scoring as a runner one time.
- James Robinson is his team’s leading rusher with 49 carries for 238 yards, or 59.5 per game. He’s found the end zone three times on the ground, as well. Robinson has also chipped in with 13 catches for 90 yards.
- Carlos Hyde has racked up 95 yards on 19 carries.
- Marvin Jones Jr.’s 218 receiving yards (54.5 yards per game) are a team high. He has 20 receptions on 31 targets with two touchdowns.
- Laviska Shenault Jr. has 19 receptions (on 27 targets) for a total of 194 yards (48.5 yards per game) this year.
- D.J. Chark’s 22 targets have resulted in seven receptions for 154 yards and two touchdowns.
Jaguars: Myles Jack: Questionable (Ankle), Josh Allen: Questionable (Knee), C.J. Henderson: Questionable (Shoulder), Daniel Ekuale: Questionable (Ankle)
Pick for Titans vs. Jaguars
Our in-depth games analysis combined with the bet split data provided by regulated betting sites points to the Titans being favored to cover the spread against the Jaguars.
Enjoyed reading this game analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!