Tennessee Titans vs. Arizona Cardinals: Best Odds and Preview for Week 1
The Tennessee Titans (0-0) are considered favorites (-3) according to the oddsmakers ahead of their game against the Arizona Cardinals (0-0) on September 12, 2021, starting at 1:00 PM ET. The expected point total for the matchup is set at 52.
Best odds for Titans vs. Cardinals
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NFL matchup between the Tennessee Titans and Arizona Cardinals in which the Titans are currently the clear pick among bettors to cover the spread.
Titans Vs. Cardinals Spread Betting Action
Tennessee stats and betting info
Betting trends for Tennessee
- Tennessee covered seven times in 16 chances against the spread last season.
- The Titans had an ATS record of 4-5 when playing as at least 3-point favorites last season.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total 12 times in Tennessee’s games.
|Pass yards||239.1 (3826)||23|
|Rush yards||168.1 (2690)||2|
|Points scored||30.7 (491)||4|
|Pass yards against||287.1 (4593)||28|
|Rush yards against||120.8 (1933)||19|
|Points allowed||27.4 (439)||24|
Key players for Tennessee
- Ryan Tannehill’s previous season stat line featured 3,819 passing yards (238.7 yards per game) while going 315-for-481 (65.5% completion percentage) with 33 touchdowns and seven interceptions. He also rushed for 266 yards on 43 carries with seven rushing touchdowns, averaging 16.6 yards per game.
- Last year, Derrick Henry went to work rushing for 2,027 yards on 378 attempts (126.7 yards per game) and scored 17 touchdowns.
- Brian Hill ran for 465 yards on 100 carries (29.1 ypg), with one rushing touchdown last year.
- In the previous season, A.J. Brown reeled in 70 catches for 1,075 yards (67.2 ypg) while he was targeted 106 times. He also scored 11 touchdowns.
- Julio Jones produced last year by catching 51 passes for 771 yards and three touchdowns. He averaged 48.2 receiving yards per game and was targeted 68 times.
- Josh Reynolds’ stat line last year looked like this: a total of 618 yards, 52 catches, two touchdowns, and 38.6 yards per game (on 81 targets).
Titans: Vic Beasley Jr.: Out (Knee), Adoree’ Jackson: Out (Knee), Derick Roberson: Out (Knee), Jamil Douglas: Out (Hand), Darrynton Evans: Out (Hamstring), Corey Davis: Questionable (Hamstring)
Arizona stats and betting info
Betting trends for Arizona
- Arizona put together a 7-9-0 ATS record last season.
- The Cardinals covered the spread twice last season (2-2 ATS) when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- In Arizona’s games last season, the combined scoring went over the point total five times.
|Pass yards||256.4 (4102)||18|
|Rush yards||139.8 (2237)||7|
|Points scored||25.6 (410)||13|
|Pass yards against||246.8 (3949)||14|
|Rush yards against||125.5 (2008)||22|
|Points allowed||22.9 (367)||12|
Key players for Arizona
- Kyler Murray completed 67.2% of his passes to throw for 3,971 and 26 touchdowns last season. Murray also contributed with his legs, tallying 11 touchdowns on 51.2 yards per game.
- James Conner rushed for 721 yards and six touchdowns last season. He also averaged 15.4 receiving yards per game.
- DeAndre Hopkins was targeted 10 times per game and collected 1,407 receiving yards and six touchdowns over the course of 2020.
- Christian Kirk averaged 41.4 receiving yards on 5.3 targets per game in 2020, scoring six touchdowns.
- A.J. Green played his way to two receiving touchdowns and 523 receiving yards (32.7 ypg) last season.
Cardinals: Josh Jones: Out (Ankle)
Pick for Titans vs. Cardinals
The Titans are favored to cover the spread against the Cardinals based on our in-depth statistical analysis combined with the betting split data from regulated betting sites.
Enjoyed reading this game analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!