Tennessee Tech vs. UT Martin: Best Odds and College Football Preview for 11/13/2021
In a battle of two conference rivals, the Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (3-6, 0-0 OVC) will play the UT Martin Skyhawks (8-1, 0-0 OVC). The Golden Eagles are heavy favorites, expected to win by at least two touchdowns (currently -38.5). An over/under of 53.5 points has been established for the matchup.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Tennessee Tech stats and betting info
Betting trends for Tennessee Tech
- Tennessee Tech is 3-4-0 against the spread this season.
- Tennessee Tech games have gone over the point total in three out of seven opportunities (42.9%).
- Tennessee Tech and its opponents have combined to go over Saturday’s over/under of 53.5 points twice this season.
- The Golden Eagles have seen a 48.6 average over/under in their games this season, 4.9 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The Golden Eagles collect 19.9 yards per game, 45.3 fewer yards than the 65.2 the Skyhawks give up per contest.
- The Golden Eagles have turned the ball over four times this season, three more turnovers than the Skyhawks have forced (1).
|Pass yards||158.9 (1430)||105|
|Rush yards||140.6 (1265)||68|
|Points scored||19.9 (179)||93|
|Pass yards against||203.0 (1827)||53|
|Rush yards against||122.3 (1101)||33|
|Points allowed||28.9 (260)||75|
Key players for Tennessee Tech
- Willie Miller has been a dual threat to lead Tennessee Tech in both passing and rushing. He has 591 passing yards (65.7 ypg), completing 46.5% of his passes and collecting five touchdown passes and six interceptions this season. He’s rushed for 295 yards (32.8 ypg) on 70 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- The team’s top rusher, David Gist, has carried the ball 144 times for 759 yards (84.3 per game), with eight touchdowns this year. He’s proven to be a dual threat, racking up 185 receiving yards (20.6 per game) on 27 catches with one receiving touchdown.
- Quinton Cross’ 505 receiving yards (56.1 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s collected 38 receptions and two touchdowns.
UT Martin stats and betting info
Betting trends for UT Martin
- UT Martin has a 5-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- In UT Martin’s eight games with a set total, four have hit the over (50%).
- This season, five games UT Martin played finished with a combined score over 53.5 points.
- Skyhawks’ games have a total points bet of 54.8 points this season, 1.3 points more than the over/under for this contest.
- The Skyhawks collect just 2.3 fewer yards per game (44.0) than the Golden Eagles allow per matchup (46.3).
- The Skyhawks have turned the ball over one more time (2 total) than the Golden Eagles have forced a turnover (1) this season.
|Pass yards||185.6 (1670)||86|
|Rush yards||229.6 (2066)||8|
|Points scored||32.8 (295)||17|
|Pass yards against||237.9 (2141)||92|
|Rush yards against||116.1 (1045)||29|
|Points allowed||26.0 (234)||53|
Key players for UT Martin
- Keon Howard has 1,670 passing yards (185.6 ypg) to lead UT Martin, completing 58.6% of his passes and throwing 13 touchdown passes and seven interceptions this season. He’s also chipped in on the ground with 445 rushing yards (49.4 ypg) on 91 carries with 10 rushing touchdowns.
- Peyton Logan’s team-high 816 rushing yards (90.7 per game) have come on 112 carries, with two touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on 20 catches for 221 yards (24.6 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Colton Dowell’s 398 receiving yards (44.2 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s registered 22 receptions and two touchdowns.
Enjoyed reading this game analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!