TCU vs. Kansas Betting Odds & Game Analysis | College Football Week 12 Predictions
In a matchup of two conference rivals, the TCU Horned Frogs (4-6, 0-0 Big 12) will face off against the Kansas Jayhawks (2-8, 0-0 Big 12). The Horned Frogs are heavy favorites, expected to win by at least two touchdowns (currently -21.5). The expected point total for the matchup is set at 66.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
TCU stats and betting info
Betting trends for TCU
- TCU has covered the spread only twice in nine opportunities this season.
- Six of TCU’s nine games with a set total have hit the over (66.7%).
- TCU and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (66 points) five times this season.
- The Horned Frogs have seen a 58.8 average over/under in their games this season, 7.2 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The Horned Frogs collect 432.1 yards per game, 59.3 fewer yards than the 491.4 the Jayhawks give up per contest.
- In games that TCU picks up more than 491.4 yards, the team is 3-1 overall.
- The Horned Frogs have turned the ball over 13 times this season, one more turnover than the Jayhawks have forced (12).
|Pass yards||245.6 (2456)||55|
|Rush yards||186.5 (1865)||43|
|Points scored||29.9 (299)||57|
|Pass yards against||236.0 (2360)||77|
|Rush yards against||226.2 (2262)||124|
|Points allowed||34.3 (343)||114|
Key players for TCU
- Max Duggan has 1,666 passing yards (166.6 ypg) to lead TCU, completing 64.9% of his passes and collecting 14 touchdown passes and four interceptions this season. He’s also chipped in on the ground with 250 rushing yards (25.0 ypg) on 77 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Zach Evans’ team-high 641 rushing yards (64.1 per game) have come on 92 carries, with five touchdowns this year.
- Quentin Johnston’s 612 receiving yards (61.2 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s collected 33 receptions and six touchdowns.
Kansas stats and betting info
Betting trends for Kansas
- Kansas is just 2-7-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as at least 21.5-point underdogs this year, the Jayhawks are 2-4 against the spread.
- The teams have hit the over in six of Kansas’ nine games with a set total .
- This season, four of Kansas’ games have finished with a combined score higher than 66 points.
- A difference of 7.9 points separates this game’s over/under (66 points) and the average total points bet in Jayhawks’ games (58.1 points) this season.
- The Jayhawks rack up 144.5 fewer yards per game (317.7) than the Horned Frogs give up per outing (462.2).
- The Jayhawks have turned the ball over 10 times, three fewer times than the Horned Frogs have forced turnovers (13).
|Pass yards||171.4 (1714)||114|
|Rush yards||146.3 (1463)||80|
|Points scored||19.3 (193)||118|
|Pass yards against||249.6 (2496)||97|
|Rush yards against||241.8 (2418)||128|
|Points allowed||44.1 (441)||130|
Key players for Kansas
- Jason Bean has thrown for 1,252 yards (125.2 ypg) to lead Kansas, completing 56.4% of his passes and recording six touchdown passes and six interceptions this season. He’s also run for 401 yards (40.1 ypg) on 91 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Devin Neal’s team-high 648 rushing yards (64.8 per game) have come on 144 carries, with seven touchdowns this year.
- Kwamie Lassiter II’s 507 receiving yards (50.7 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s registered 44 receptions and three touchdowns.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best college football odds across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!