Tampa Bay Rays vs Toronto Blue Jays Betting Odds & Game Analysis | August 3
The Toronto Blue Jays visit the Tampa Bay Rays at Tropicana Field, taking the field at 12:10pm ET on Wednesday August 3rd, 12:10pm ET. The Tampa Bay Rays are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the Major League Baseball game between the Toronto Blue Jays and Tampa Bay Rays.
Tampa Bay and Toronto Betting Info
- Each of the Blue Jays’ last six games have gone UNDER the total runs line.
- The Blue Jays have lost 14 of their last 15 games against the Rays at Tropicana Field following a road win.
Toronto Blue Jays Stats
|Team Batting AVG||.265|
|AVG Runs Scored||4.8|
Key Players for Toronto
- Jordan Romano: 2.50 ERA, 9.98 K/9, 1.06 WHIP
- Yusei Kikuchi: 4.89 ERA, 10.16 K/9, 1.50 WHIP
- Bo Bichette: .259 Batting Avg, .302 OBP, .416 SLG, .718 OPS, 55 Runs
- Lourdes Gurriel Jr.: .312 Batting Avg, .364 OBP, .426 SLG, .790 OPS, 44 Runs
- Daniel Jansen: .223 Batting Avg, .279 OBP, .521 SLG, .800 OPS, 14 Runs
- Teoscar Hernández: .270 Batting Avg, .322 OBP, .480 SLG, .802 OPS, 41 Runs
- George Springer: .251 Batting Avg, .330 OBP, .467 SLG, .797 OPS, 58 Runs
- Alejandro Kirk: .308 Batting Avg, .386 OBP, .475 SLG, .861 OPS, 48 Runs
- Santiago Espinal: .265 Batting Avg, .315 OBP, .376 SLG, .691 OPS, 39 Runs
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr.: .285 Batting Avg, .360 OBP, .501 SLG, .861 OPS, 60 Runs
- Matt Chapman: .246 Batting Avg, .325 OBP, .478 SLG, .803 OPS, 56 Runs
Tampa Bay Rays Stats
|Team Batting AVG||.239|
|AVG Runs Scored||4.1|
Key Players for Tampa Bay
- Corey Kluber: 4.03 ERA, 8.06 K/9, 1.15 WHIP
- Brooks Raley: 2.70 ERA, 11.88 K/9, 0.99 WHIP
- Ralph Garza Jr.: 3.44 ERA, 4.50 K/9, 1.53 WHIP
- Christian Bethancourt: .143 Batting Avg, .172 OBP, .250 SLG, .422 OPS, 2 Runs
- Yandy Díaz: .288 Batting Avg, .397 OBP, .401 SLG, .798 OPS, 45 Runs
- Taylor Walls: .176 Batting Avg, .261 OBP, .292 SLG, .553 OPS, 31 Runs
- Lucas Raley: .200 Batting Avg, .315 OBP, .311 SLG, .626 OPS, 7 Runs
- Randy Arozarena: .251 Batting Avg, .312 OBP, .415 SLG, .727 OPS, 43 Runs
- Ji-Man Choi: .254 Batting Avg, .351 OBP, .410 SLG, .761 OPS, 27 Runs
- Senger Peralta: .143 Batting Avg, .143 OBP, .143 SLG, .286 OPS, 0 Runs
- Brandon Lowe: .243 Batting Avg, .314 OBP, .444 SLG, .758 OPS, 26 Runs
In the last 5 matchups between the Rays and Blue Jays, the Rays won three times and the Blue Jays won twice. Their most recent matchup on August 2, 2022 ended 3-1 with the Toronto Blue Jays taking the win.
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analyst.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Odds across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
Yankees vs. Blue Jays Player Props | Jose Trevino | Friday
Yankees vs. Blue Jays Player Props | Jameson Taillon | Friday
Yankees vs. Blue Jays Player Props | Andrew Benintendi | Friday
Twins vs. Rangers Player Props | Luis Arraez | Friday
The Texas Rangers visit the Minnesota Twins at Target Field, taking the field at 8:10pm ET on Friday August 19th. The Texas Rangers are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8 runs…