Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Washington Football Team: Best Odds and Preview for Week 10
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6-2) are considered favorites (-9.5) according to the point spread ahead of their game versus the Washington Football Team (2-6) on November 14, 2021, starting at 1:00 PM ET. An over/under of 51.5 points has been set for the matchup.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NFL matchup between the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Washington Football Team in which bettors are fairly split as to which team will cover the spread, with both the total stake and number of wagers placed for the teams are nearly even. The Football Team currently hold the slight edge in overall stake at sportsbooks.
Buccaneers Vs. Washington Spread Betting Action
Tampa Bay stats and betting info
Betting trends for Tampa Bay
- Tampa Bay has gone 3-5-0 ATS this season.
- The Buccaneers have a 3-0 record against the spread this season when favored by 9.5 points or more.
- The teams have hit the over in five of Tampa Bay’s eight games with a set total.
|Pass yards||338.3 (2706)||1|
|Rush yards||95.6 (765)||25|
|Points scored||32.5 (260)||3|
|Pass yards against||269.4 (2155)||19|
|Rush yards against||78.0 (624)||2|
|Points allowed||22.9 (183)||13|
Key players for Tampa Bay
- Tom Brady has 2,650 passing yards for Tampa Bay, completing 67.3% of his passes and throwing 25 touchdowns and five interceptions this season.
- Leonard Fournette has 439 rushing yards on 101 carries with four touchdowns. He’s also tacked on 30 catches for 239 yards (29.9 per game).
- Ronald Jones II has been handed the ball 44 times this year and racked up 194 yards (24.3 per game) with one touchdown.
- Chris Godwin’s leads his squad with 660 yards as a receiver. He’s racked up that yardage on 50 receptions (out of 69 targets) and scored four touchdowns.
- Mike Evans has hauled in 39 receptions totaling 544 yards, finding the end zone eight times as a receiver so far this campaign.
- Antonio Brown has racked up 29 receptions for 418 yards, an average of 52.3 yards per game. He’s scored four times as a receiver this season.
Tampa Bay injuries
Buccaneers: No Injuries Listed
Washington stats and betting info
Betting trends for Washington
- Washington is 1-7-0 against the spread this season.
- Washington has hit the over in four of its eight games with a set total (50%).
|Pass yards||242.6 (1941)||21|
|Rush yards||118.1 (945)||12|
|Points scored||19.5 (156)||25|
|Pass yards against||298.9 (2391)||32|
|Rush yards against||102.6 (821)||11|
|Points allowed||28.4 (227)||29|
Key players for Washington
- Taylor Heinicke has been a dual threat to lead Washington in both passing and rushing. He has 1,928 passing yards (241.0 per game) while completing 63.9% of his passes. He’s tossed 11 touchdown passes and nine interceptions this season. On the ground, he’s compiled 232 yards (29.0 ypg) on 36 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- Antonio Gibson has rushed for 442 yards on 111 carries so far this year while scoring three times on the ground. He’s also tacked on 17 catches, totaling 144 yards and one touchdown through the air.
- Terry McLaurin has racked up 573 receiving yards on 43 receptions to pace his squad so far this season while scoring four touchdowns as a receiver.
- J.D. McKissic has 33 receptions (on 42 targets) for a total of 332 yards (41.5 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Adam Humphries’ 20 grabs (on 29 targets) have netted him 220 yards (27.5 ypg).
Washington: No Injuries Listed
Pick for Buccaneers vs. Football Team
Betting split data provided by regulated betting sites combined with our in-depth statistical analysis favors the Football Team to cover the spread against the Buccaneers.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.