Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Philadelphia Eagles: Best Odds and Preview for Week 6
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-1) are considered favorites (-7) according to the bookmakers ahead of their game versus the Philadelphia Eagles (2-3) on October 14, 2021, starting at 8:20 PM ET. The over/under for this one is set at 51.5 points.
Best odds for Buccaneers vs. Eagles
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NFL matchup between the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Philadelphia Eagles in which the Buccaneers are currently the clear pick among bettors to cover the spread.
Buccaneers Vs. Eagles Spread Betting Action
Tampa Bay stats and betting info
Betting trends for Tampa Bay
- Tampa Bay is 2-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Buccaneers are 2-1 against the spread when favored by 7 points or more this season.
- Tampa Bay games have gone over the point total in four out of five opportunities (80%).
|Pass yards||361.6 (1808)||1|
|Rush yards||82.0 (410)||26|
|Points scored||33.4 (167)||3|
|Pass yards against||328.2 (1641)||32|
|Rush yards against||45.8 (229)||1|
|Points allowed||24.4 (122)||20|
Key players for Tampa Bay
- Tom Brady has recorded 1,767 yards (353.4 ypg) on 149-of-225 passing with 15 touchdowns compared to two interceptions this season.
- Leonard Fournette has 251 rushing yards on 56 carries with one touchdown. He’s also tacked on 19 catches for 167 yards (33.4 per game).
- Ronald Jones II has carried the ball 26 times for 98 yards (19.6 per game) and one touchdown.
- Mike Evans’ leads his squad with 393 yards as a receiver. He’s racked up that yardage on 29 receptions (out of 45 targets) and scored four touchdowns.
- Chris Godwin has caught 29 passes for 366 yards (73.2 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Rob Gronkowski’s 16 catches have turned into 184 yards and four touchdowns.
Tampa Bay injuries
Buccaneers: Carlton Davis III: Questionable (Abdomen), Leonard Fournette: Questionable (Ankle), Khalil Davis: Questionable (Ankle)
Philadelphia stats and betting info
Betting trends for Philadelphia
- Philadelphia is 2-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Eagles are 0-1 against the spread when an underdog by 7 points or greater this season.
- Two of Philadelphia’s five games with a set total have hit the over (40%).
|Pass yards||273.0 (1365)||12|
|Rush yards||116.4 (582)||13|
|Points scored||23.0 (115)||15|
|Pass yards against||207.0 (1035)||3|
|Rush yards against||142.0 (710)||30|
|Points allowed||24.8 (124)||22|
Key players for Philadelphia
- Jalen Hurts has been a dual threat to lead Philadelphia in both passing and rushing. He has 1,365 passing yards (273.0 per game) while completing 64.8% of his passes. He’s tossed seven touchdown passes and three interceptions this season. On the ground, he’s compiled 256 yards (51.2 ypg) on 43 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- Miles Sanders has run for 214 yards across 48 attempts. He’s chipped in with 16 catches for 111 yards.
- Devonta Smith paces his team with 314 receiving yards on 25 receptions with one touchdown.
- Quez Watkins has put together a 267-yard season so far. He’s caught 13 passes on 17 targets.
- Dallas Goedert’s 19 targets have resulted in 15 catches for 216 yards and two touchdowns.
Eagles: Darius Slay: Questionable (Concussion), Alshon Jeffery: Out (Foot), Marcus Epps: Out (Rib), Duke Riley: Out (Rib), Lane Johnson: Out (Ankle), Matt Pryor: Out (Illness), DeSean Jackson: Out (Hamstring), Avonte Maddox: Out (Ankle)
Pick for Buccaneers vs. Eagles
Betting split data from regulated betting sites combined with an in-depth statistical analysis favors the Buccaneers to cover the spread against the Eagles.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.