Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Miami Dolphins: Best Odds and Preview for Week 5
Having lost one straight, the Miami Dolphins (1-3) will play the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-1). The Buccaneers are heavy favorites (-10.5). The game has an over/under of 48 points.
Best odds for Buccaneers vs. Dolphins
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NFL matchup between the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Miami Dolphins in which the Buccaneers are currently the clear pick among bettors to cover the spread.
Buccaneers Vs. Dolphins Spread Betting Action
Tampa Bay stats and betting info
Betting trends for Tampa Bay
- Tampa Bay is 1-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Buccaneers are a perfect 1-0 against the spread when favored by 10.5 points or more this season.
- The teams have hit the over in three of Tampa Bay’s four games with a set total.
|Pass yards||339.0 (1356)||2|
|Rush yards||72.0 (288)||30|
|Points scored||30.5 (122)||5|
|Pass yards against||341.5 (1366)||32|
|Rush yards against||47.5 (190)||1|
|Points allowed||26.3 (105)||23|
Key players for Tampa Bay
- Tom Brady has thrown for 1,356 yards (339.0 ypg) to lead Tampa Bay, completing 64.7% of his passes and tossing 10 touchdown passes compared to two interceptions this season.
- Leonard Fournette has racked up 183 yards on 44 carries. He’s also caught 15 passes for 124 yards (31.0 per game).
- This season, Ronald Jones II has carried the ball 21 times for 77 yards (19.3 per game) and one touchdown.
- Chris Godwin’s team-high 296 yards as a receiver have come on 22 receptions (out of 30 targets) with two touchdowns.
- Mike Evans has hauled in 23 receptions totaling 280 yards, finding the end zone two times as a receiver so far this campaign.
- Rob Gronkowski’s 16 receptions have turned into 184 yards and four touchdowns.
Tampa Bay injuries
Buccaneers: Leonard Fournette: Doubtful (Ankle), Justin Watson: Out (Chest), Scotty Miller: Questionable (Hip), LeSean McCoy: Out (Ankle), Chris Godwin: Out (Hamstring), Mike Evans: Questionable (Ankle)
Miami stats and betting info
Betting trends for Miami
- Miami is 2-2-0 against the spread this year.
- Two of Miami’s four games with a set total have hit the over (50%).
|Pass yards||199.5 (798)||29|
|Rush yards||78.3 (313)||28|
|Points scored||15.5 (62)||31|
|Pass yards against||268.5 (1074)||18|
|Rush yards against||136.8 (547)||27|
|Points allowed||27.3 (109)||25|
Key players for Miami
- Jacoby Brissett leads Miami with 583 yards on 76-of-119 passing with two touchdowns compared to one interception this season. He has chipped in with 57 rushing yards (14.3 ypg) on 16 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- Myles Gaskin is his team’s leading rusher with 29 carries for 142 yards, or 35.5 per game.
- Malcolm Brown has run for 91 yards across 25 attempts, scoring one touchdown.
- DeVante Parker has hauled in 242 receiving yards on 17 receptions to pace his squad so far this season while scoring one touchdown as a receiver.
- Jaylen Waddle has recorded 200 receiving yards (50.0 yards per game) and one touchdown on 25 receptions.
- Mike Gesicki has racked up 184 reciving yards (46.0 ypg) and one touchdown this season.
Dolphins: Shaq Lawson: Out (Shoulder), Jakeem Grant Sr.: Questionable (Illness), Durham Smythe: Out (Knee)
Pick for Buccaneers vs. Dolphins
Our in-depth games analysis combined with the bet split data from regulated betting sites points to the Buccaneers being favored to cover the spread against the Dolphins.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.