Suns vs. Wizards Player Props | Deandre Ayton | Thursday
Deandre Ayton’s Phoenix Suns take the court against the Washington Wizards on Thursday at 9:00 PM ET.
In this story, we are breaking down Ayton’s stats and trends to help you make the best picks among his prop bets for this outing.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Deandre Ayton’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Ayton Season Stats
- Ayton averages 16.9 points, 11.2 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game. At the other end, he puts up 0.8 steals and 0.7 blocks.
- Ayton has recorded 18.4 combined points and assists per game, 2.1 less than his PA prop bet total for Thursday’s matchup (20.5).
Ayton’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Washington
- Ayton’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Wizards is 24.7, which is 7.8 less than his prop over/under for this matchup.
- Ayton racks up 23.5 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Wizards, and that is 7.0 fewer than his PR prop total for this outing.
- Ayton averages 15.5 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Wizards, 5.0 less than his prop bet over/under in this game.
Washington Wizards Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!