Suns vs. Warriors Player Props | Deandre Ayton | Friday
Deandre Ayton (11.5 rebounds per game, seventh in league) and the Phoenix Suns will match up against the Golden State Warriors at 10:00 PM ET on Friday.
In this piece, we break down all of Ayton’s prop bets for this matchup, and provide stats and trends to help you figure out the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Deandre Ayton’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Ayton Season Stats
- Ayton paces his squad in rebounds per game (11.5), and also posts 16.1 points and 1.3 assists. Defensively, he averages 0.9 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
- The 16.5 points prop total set for Ayton on Friday is 0.4 more than his season scoring average (16.1).
- Ayton has averaged the same number of rebounds as his prop bet total in Friday’s game (11.5).
- Ayton’s combined points and rebounds average (27.6 per game) is 0.1 more than the 27.5 PR over/under set in Friday’s matchup.
- Ayton has played 16 games this season, recording more than 16.5 points in eight of them.
- Through 16 games played this season, Ayton’s single-game rebound total has gone over 11.5 boards nine times.
Ayton’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Golden State
- Ayton averages 13.4 points per game against the Warriors, 3.1 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Ayton averages eight rebounds in games against the Warriors. That is 3.5 less than his prop total (11.5) for this game.
- Ayton dishes out assists against the Warriors at the same rate as his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Warriors, Ayton has made 0.5 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (0.5).
- Ayton’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Warriors is 6.6 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this contest.
- Ayton racks up 21.4 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Warriors, and that is 6.1 fewer than his PR prop bet over/under for this outing.
- Ayton’s 14.9 combined points and assists in games against the Warriors are 2.6 less than his prop in this matchup.
Golden State Warriors Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!