Suns vs. Trail Blazers Player Props | Mikal Bridges | Tuesday
The Phoenix Suns, Mikal Bridges included, face off against the Portland Trail Blazers on Tuesday at 10:00 PM ET.
Let’s break down Bridges’ stats, trends and available prop bets ahead of this matchup, aiding you in picking the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Mikal Bridges’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Bridges Season Stats
- Bridges posts 12.3 points, 4.0 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game. Defensively, he puts up 1.5 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- Bridges has scored 12.3 points per game in the 2021-22 season, 0.2 points fewer than Tuesday’s over/under.
- Bridges has averaged 0.5 fewer rebounds per game (4.0) than his prop bet total in Tuesday’s game (4.5).
- Bridges has averaged 16.3 combined points and rebounds per game, which is 0.2 less than Tuesday’s prop bet total of 16.5.
- Bridges has totaled more than 12.5 points 14 times this season (through 26 games).
- So far this season through 26 games, Bridges has grabbed more than 4.5 boards in 11 outings.
Bridges’ Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Portland
- Bridges averages 12.2 points per game against the Trail Blazers, 0.3 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Bridges averages 4.8 rebounds in games against the Trail Blazers. That is 0.3 more than his prop total (4.5) for this contest.
- Bridges dishes out assists against the Trail Blazers at a higher rate — 1.2 more per game — than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Trail Blazers, Bridges averages 0.1 fewer made three-pointers (1.4) than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Bridges’ PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Trail Blazers is 1.2 more than his prop bet over/under for this contest.
- Bridges combines for 17 points and rebounds per game against the Trail Blazers. That is 0.5 more than his PR prop bet over/under for this game.
- Bridges averages 14.9 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Trail Blazers, 0.4 more than his prop bet total in this game.
Portland Trail Blazers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!