Suns vs. Spurs Player Props | Mikal Bridges | Monday
Mikal Bridges and the Phoenix Suns are hitting the court against the San Antonio Spurs on Monday at 8:30 PM ET.
In this piece, we dig into all of Bridges’ prop bets for this matchup, and provide stats and trends to help you figure out the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Mikal Bridges’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Bridges Season Stats
- Bridges averages 13.7 points, 3.7 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game, shooting 54.3% from the floor and 41.3% from beyond the arc with 1.6 made 3-pointers per game.
- The 12.5 points prop total set for Bridges on Monday is 1.2 fewer points than his scoring average on the season (13.7).
- Bridges’ per-game rebound average of 3.7 is 0.2 more than his prop bet over/under in Monday’s game (3.5).
- Bridges has averaged 15.5 combined points and assists per game, 1.0 more than his PA prop bet total — 14.5 — for Monday’s game.
- In the 16 games he’s played this season, Bridges’ point total has exceeded 12.5 points 10 times.
- So far this season in 16 games, Bridges has pulled down more than 3.5 boards in nine outings.
Bridges’ Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. San Antonio
- Bridges’ points-per-game average against the Spurs (9.8) is 2.7 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Bridges averages 3.9 rebounds in games against the Spurs. That is 0.4 more than his prop total (3.5) for this game.
- Bridges collects assists against the Spurs at a higher rate — 0.2 more per game — than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Spurs, Bridges has made 0.4 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Bridges’ combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Spurs is 15.4, which is 3.1 less than his prop over/under for this contest.
- Bridges combines for 13.7 points and rebounds per game against the Spurs. That is 2.8 less than his PR prop total for this game.
- Bridges has averaged 11.5 combined points and assists per game against the Spurs, 3.0 more than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
San Antonio Spurs Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!