Suns vs. Spurs Player Props | Deandre Ayton | Monday
The Phoenix Suns, including Deandre Ayton, hit the court versus the San Antonio Spurs on Monday at 9:00 PM ET. At 11.2 rebounds per game, Ayton is ranked ninth in the league.
Below, we break down Ayton’s stats and trends related to his prop bets, to help you find the top wagers for this contest.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Deandre Ayton’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Ayton Season Stats
- Ayton puts up a team-best 11.2 rebounds per game. He is also posting 16.5 points and 1.4 assists, shooting 61.9% from the field (eighth in league).
- Ayton’s 16.5 points per game average is 2.0 less than Monday’s over/under.
- Ayton has averaged 0.3 less rebounds per game (11.2) than his prop bet total in Monday’s game (11.5).
- Ayton has racked up 17.9 combined points and assists per game, 2.6 fewer than his PA prop bet total for Monday’s matchup (20.5).
- Ayton has scored more than 18.5 points seven times this season (through 17 games).
- Ayton’s single-game rebound total has exceeded 11.5 boards nine times in 17 games.
Ayton’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. San Antonio
- Ayton averages 11.8 points per game against the Spurs, 6.7 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Ayton averages 8.3 rebounds in games against the Spurs. That is 3.2 less than his prop total (11.5) for this contest.
- Ayton collects assists against the Spurs at a higher rate — 0.3 more per game — than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Spurs, Ayton averages zero made threes, which is 0.5 fewer than this contest’s over/under.
- Ayton has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Spurs that is 10.6 lower than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- Ayton accumulates 20.1 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Spurs, and that is 10.4 fewer than his PR prop total for this outing.
- Ayton has collected 13.6 combined points and assists per game against the Spurs, 6.9 more than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
San Antonio Spurs Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!