Suns vs. Spurs Player Props | Chris Paul | Monday
The Phoenix Suns, with Chris Paul, match up against the San Antonio Spurs on Monday at 8:30 PM ET.
If you’re looking to bet on Paul’s props, we take a look at all of the ones set, plus stats and trends, below.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Chris Paul’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Paul Season Stats
- Paul is tops on the Suns at 10.7 assists per game, while also averaging 4.1 rebounds and 14.1 points. He is first in the league in assists.
- Paul’s 14.1 points per game average is 1.4 fewer than Monday’s over/under.
- Paul has averaged 0.6 more rebounds per game (4.1) than his prop bet total in Monday’s game (3.5).
- Paul’s combined points and rebounds average (18.2 per game) is 1.3 fewer than the over/under of 19.5 set in Monday’s matchup.
- Paul’s point total has exceeded 15.5 points seven times in the 16 games he’s played this season.
- Paul’s single-game rebound total has gone over 3.5 boards 10 times in 16 games.
Paul’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. San Antonio
- Paul is averaging 0.8 fewer points per game against the Spurs than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Paul pulls down 4.3 rebounds per game in matchups with the Spurs, 0.8 more than his prop total for this game.
- Paul dishes out assists against the Spurs at a lower rate — 3.4 less per game — than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Spurs, Paul averages 0.2 fewer made three-pointers (1.3) than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Paul has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Spurs that is 4.4 lower than his prop bet total for this contest.
- Paul combines for 19 points and rebounds per game against the Spurs. That is 0.5 less than his PR prop bet over/under for this game.
- Paul has recorded 20.8 combined points and assists per game against the Spurs, 4.7 more than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
San Antonio Spurs Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!