Suns vs. Nuggets Player Props | Mikal Bridges | Sunday
The Phoenix Suns, with Mikal Bridges, face the Denver Nuggets on Sunday at 8:00 PM ET.
Let’s dig into all of Bridges’ prop bets for this contest, looking at stats and trends to choose the top value picks.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Mikal Bridges’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Bridges Season Stats
- Bridges averages 14.1 points, 3.5 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game, shooting 55.1% from the field and 42.4% from beyond the arc with 1.7 made 3-pointers per game.
- Bridges has put up 14.1 points per game in the 2021-22 season, 1.6 points higher than Sunday’s points prop total.
- Bridges has pulled down 3.5 rebounds per game, the same as his prop bet for Sunday.
- Bridges has recorded 15.7 combined points and assists per game, 2.2 more than his PA prop bet total for Sunday’s game (13.5).
- Bridges’ point total has gone over 12.5 points 10 times through the 15 games he’s appeared in this season.
- This season through 15 games, Bridges has grabbed more than 3.5 rebounds in eight contests.
Bridges’ Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Denver
- Bridges averages 12 points per game against the Nuggets, 0.5 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Bridges’ 3.8 rebounds per game in matchups against the Nuggets are 0.3 more than his prop bet total for this contest.
- Bridges averages 1.6 assists in matchups with the Nuggets, 0.1 more than his prop bet total for this game.
- In games against the Nuggets, Bridges has made 0.4 more three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Bridges has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Nuggets that is 0.1 lower than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- Bridges combines for 15.8 points and rebounds per game against the Nuggets. That is 0.7 less than his PR prop bet over/under for this game.
- Bridges has averaged 13.6 combined points and assists per game against the Nuggets, 0.1 less than his prop bet total in this matchup.
Denver Nuggets Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!