Suns vs. Knicks Player Props | Devin Booker | Friday
Devin Booker (16th in league, 23.1 points per game) and the Phoenix Suns meet the New York Knicks on Friday at 7:00 PM ET.
Let’s break down all of Booker’s prop bets for this matchup, looking at stats and trends to choose the best value picks.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Devin Booker’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Booker Season Stats
- Booker puts up a team-best 23.1 points per contest. He is also putting up 5.5 rebounds and 4.8 assists, shooting 45.1% from the field and 39.3% from beyond the arc with 2.3 made 3-pointers per game.
- Friday’s points prop bet for Booker is 22.5 points. That’s 0.6 fewer than his season average of 23.1.
- Booker has collected 5.5 rebounds per game, 1.0 more than his prop bet for Friday’s game (4.5).
- Booker combines to average 27.9 points and assists per game, 1.4 more than his PA prop bet total (26.5) for Friday’s matchup.
- In the 18 games he’s played this season, Booker’s point total has exceeded 22.5 points nine times.
- This season through 18 games, Booker has pulled down more than 4.5 rebounds in 11 matchups.
Booker’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. New York
- Booker is averaging 5.4 more points per game against the Knicks than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Booker averages 3.5 rebounds in games against the Knicks. That is 1.0 less than his prop total (4.5) for this game.
- Booker averages 2.9 assists in matchups with the Knicks, 0.6 fewer than his prop bet total for this game.
- In games against the Knicks, Booker averages 0.3 fewer made three-pointers (2.2) than this contest’s over/under (2.5).
- Booker’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Knicks is 34.3, which is 2.8 more than his prop over/under for this contest.
- Booker collects 31.4 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Knicks, which is 3.9 more than his PR prop total for this outing.
- Booker’s 30.8 combined points and assists in games against the Knicks are 4.3 more than his prop in this matchup.
New York Knicks Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!