Suns vs. Knicks Player Props | Chris Paul | Friday
Chris Paul and his fellow Phoenix Suns match up against the New York Knicks on Friday at 7:00 PM ET.
In this piece, we take a look at all of Paul’s prop bets for this contest, and provide stats and trends to help you figure out the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Chris Paul’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Paul Season Stats
- Paul leads the Suns at 10.4 assists per contest, while also putting up 3.9 rebounds and 14.1 points. He is first in the NBA in assists.
- Friday’s over/under for Paul is 14.5 points. That is 0.4 more than his season average of 14.1.
- Paul’s per-game rebound average of 3.9 is 0.4 more than his prop bet over/under in Friday’s game (3.5).
- Paul has put up 18.0 combined points and rebounds per game, 0.5 less than his 18.5 PR over/under in Friday’s game.
- Paul has recorded more than 14.5 points 11 times this season (through 18 games).
- This season in 18 games played, Paul has had a rebound total higher than 3.5 boards in 10 contests.
Paul’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. New York
- Paul averages 9.8 points per game against the Knicks, 4.7 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Paul averages 2.7 rebounds in games against the Knicks. That is 0.8 less than his prop total (3.5) for this game.
- Paul averages 7.2 assists in matchups with the Knicks, 2.3 fewer than his prop bet total for this game.
- In matchups with the Knicks, Paul has made 0.1 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Paul’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Knicks is 8.8 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this contest.
- Paul combines for 12.5 points and rebounds per game against the Knicks. That is 6.0 less than his PR prop bet over/under for this game.
- Paul has recorded 17 combined points and assists per game against the Knicks, 7.5 more than his prop bet total in this matchup.
New York Knicks Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!