Suns vs. Hornets Player Props | Cameron Payne | Wednesday
The Charlotte Hornets host the Phoenix Suns on Wednesday, 7:00 PM ET at Spectrum Center. The Charlotte Hornets are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +384.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Phoenix Suns is -508. The Suns are a -10 favorite. The over/under is set at 228.5 points.
In their first and only matchup this season on March 1, 2023, the Suns won by a score of 128-97.
Cameron’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Cameron Payne (PHO) has gone over his points prop in 23 of his last 28 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 31.26% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 7.5 (-111) are at MGM.
Cameron’s stats vs. Charlotte Hornets
Cameron’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Suns at Hornets
- The Hornets are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games
- The Hornets are 4-1 ATS at home in their last 5 games
- The Hornets are 4-1 at home in their last 5 games
- The Hornets are 4-1 ATS as home underdogs in their last 5 games
- The Hornets are 6-0 ATS after a win in their last 6 games
Cameron’s Team’s Standings
|Pts / Gm||110.44||23||-1.2|
|PtsAgst / Gm||113.31||22||1.6|
Cameron’s Notable Teammates
- Terry Rozier (CHA) has gone over his steals prop in 5 of his last 7 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 27.40% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 1.5 (145) are at DraftKings
- Nick Richards (CHA) has gone over his blocked-shots prop in 10 of his last 12 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 4.41% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (-143) are at MGM
- Gordon Hayward (CHA) has stayed under his blocked-shots prop in 12 of his last 13 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 8.04% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-345) are at DraftKings
- Nick Richards (CHA) has stayed under his steals prop in 9 of his last 9 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 8.62% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-250) are at MGM
- Terry Rozier (CHA) has stayed under his total-rebounds prop in 6 of his last 6 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 9.35% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 4.5 (-125) are at DraftKings
NBA BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer prediction.
NBA Prop Cheat Sheet
The NBA player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the NBA player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.