Suns vs. Grizzlies Player Props | Mikal Bridges | Monday
The Memphis Grizzlies host the Phoenix Suns on Monday January 16th, 11:09am ET at FedExForum. The Phoenix Suns are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of 409.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Memphis Grizzlies is -554. The Grizzlies are a 10.5-point favorite. The over/under is set at points.
The Grizzlies and Suns have met twice this season, with the Grizzlies winning once and the Suns winning once. Their most recent matchup on December 27, 2022 ended 125-108 with the Phoenix Suns taking the win.
Mikal Bridges Season Stats
- Mikal Bridges averages 15.7 points, 3.3 assists, 4.6 rebounds, and 1.1 steals per contest.
- Bridges’ points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Memphis Grizzlies is set at 16.5 which is 0.8 more than his season average of 15.7.
- Mikal Bridges is 28 of 44 in the Under Points market, winning 63.6% of the time.
- Bridges’ assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Memphis Grizzlies is set at 4.5 which is 1.2 more than his season average of 3.3.
- Mikal Bridges is 34 of 44 in the Under Assists market, winning 77.3% of the time.
- Bridges’ rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. Memphis Grizzlies is set at 4.5 which is 0.1 less than his season average of 4.6.
- Mikal Bridges is 24 of 44 in the Under Rebounds market, winning 54.6% of the time.
- Mikal Bridges is 22 of 44 in the Under 3-Pointers made market, winning 50.0% of the time.
Mikal Bridges Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
Mikal Bridges Stats vs. Memphis
- Bridges is averaging 7.5 points per game against the Grizzlies, 9 less than his point prop bet total for this game (16.5).
- Bridges averages 2 rebounds per game against the Grizzlies. That is 2.5 less than his prop total (4.5) for this game.
- Bridges averages 3 assists in matchups with the Grizzlies, 1.5 less than his prop bet total for this game.
Memphis Grizzlies Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.