Suns vs. Grizzlies Player Props | Chris Paul | Friday
Chris Paul and the Phoenix Suns hit the court versus the Memphis Grizzlies on Friday at 8:00 PM ET.
Below, we dig into Paul’s stats and trends related to his prop bets, to help you find the top wagers for this matchup.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Chris Paul’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Paul Season Stats
- Paul puts up a team-best 10.9 assists per game. He is also posting 14.0 points and 4.4 rebounds, shooting 49.0% from the floor and 40.0% from downtown with 1.0 made 3-pointers per game.
- Paul’s 14.0 points per game average is 2.5 less than Friday’s over/under.
- Paul has averaged 0.1 less rebounds per game (4.4) than his prop bet total in Friday’s game (4.5).
- Paul combines to average 24.9 points and assists per game, 0.6 fewer than his PA prop bet total (25.5) for Friday’s matchup.
- Paul has put up more than 16.5 points twice this season (through 10 games).
- Paul’s single-game rebound total has exceeded 4.5 boards five times over 10 games played this season.
Paul’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Memphis
- Paul averages 11.6 points per game against the Grizzlies, 4.9 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Paul grabs 2.4 rebounds per game in matchups against the Grizzlies, 2.1 less than his prop total for this game.
- Paul collects assists against the Grizzlies at a lower rate — 3.6 less per game — than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In games against the Grizzlies, Paul averages 0.2 fewer made three-pointers (1.3) than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Paul’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Grizzlies is 10.6 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- Paul averages 14 combined points and rebounds in games against the Grizzlies, which is 6.5 less than his prop bet over/under in this outing.
- Paul’s 16.5 combined points and assists in games against the Grizzlies are 9.0 less than his prop in this matchup.
Memphis Grizzlies Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!