Suns vs. Celtics Player Props | Deandre Ayton | Friday
Deandre Ayton and the Phoenix Suns will face the Boston Celtics at 10:00 PM ET on Friday. At 11.1 rebounds per game, Ayton is ninth in the NBA.
Let’s break down all of Ayton’s prop bets for this matchup, looking at stats and trends to choose the top value picks.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Deandre Ayton’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Ayton Season Stats
- Ayton posts a team-leading 11.1 rebounds per game. He is also putting up 16.3 points and 1.5 assists, shooting 61.4% from the field (seventh in NBA).
- Ayton has recorded 16.3 points per game during the 2021-22 season, 0.2 points fewer than Friday’s points prop total.
- Ayton has averaged 0.6 more rebounds per game (11.1) than his prop bet total in Friday’s game (10.5).
- Ayton has put up 27.4 combined points and rebounds per game, 0.1 less than his 27.5 PR over/under in Friday’s game.
- Ayton’s point total has gone over 16.5 points nine times through the 18 games he’s played this season.
- Ayton’s single-game rebound total has exceeded 10.5 boards 11 times in 18 games.
Ayton’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Boston
- Ayton’s points-per-game average against the Celtics (14.8) is 1.7 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Ayton pulls down 10.5 rebounds per game in matchups against the Celtics, which equals his prop total for this game.
- Ayton averages 1.2 assists in matchups with the Celtics, 0.3 fewer than his prop bet total for this game.
- In matchups with the Celtics, Ayton averages 0.5 fewer made three-pointers (zero) than this contest’s over/under (0.5).
- Ayton’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Celtics is 3.0 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- Ayton racks up 25.3 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Celtics, and that is 2.2 fewer than his PR prop total for this outing.
- Ayton has recorded 16 combined points and assists per game against the Celtics, 2.5 more than his prop bet total in this matchup.
Boston Celtics Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!