Suns vs. Celtics Player Props | Chris Paul | Friday
Chris Paul and the rest of the Phoenix Suns hit the court against the Boston Celtics on Friday at 10:00 PM ET.
Let’s take a look at Paul’s stats, trends and available prop bets ahead of this contest, aiding you in choosing the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Chris Paul’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Paul Season Stats
- Paul is tops on the Suns at 10.1 assists per game, while also averaging 4.0 rebounds and 14.6 points. He is first in the league in assists.
- Paul’s 14.6 points per game average is 0.9 less than Friday’s over/under.
- Paul has averaged 4.0 rebounds per game, 0.5 more than his prop bet for Friday’s game (3.5).
- Paul has averaged 24.7 combined points and assists per game, 0.8 less than his PA prop bet total — 25.5 — for Friday’s matchup.
- Paul has scored more than 15.5 points 10 times this season (through 24 games).
- Over 24 games played this season, Paul’s single-game rebound total has exceeded 3.5 boards 13 times.
Paul’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Boston
- Paul averages 14 points per game against the Celtics, 1.5 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Paul’s 3.4 rebounds per game in matchups with the Celtics are 0.1 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this contest.
- Paul racks up assists against the Celtics at a lower rate — 5.0 less per game — than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In games against the Celtics, Paul averages 0.6 fewer made three-pointers (0.9) than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Paul has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Celtics that is 7.6 lower than his prop bet over/under for this contest.
- Paul combines for 17.4 points and rebounds per game against the Celtics. That is 2.1 less than his PR prop total for this game.
- Paul averages 18.5 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Celtics, 7.0 less than his prop bet total in this game.
Boston Celtics Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!