Suns vs. Cavaliers Player Props | Mikal Bridges | Wednesday
Mikal Bridges’ Phoenix Suns match up against the Cleveland Cavaliers on Wednesday at 7:00 PM ET.
With prop bets set for Bridges in this contest, let’s break down the stats and trends, helping you find the best wagers to make.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Mikal Bridges’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Bridges Season Stats
- Bridges is putting up 13.2 points, 1.8 assists and 3.8 rebounds per game.
- The 13.2 points Bridges has scored per game this season is 1.7 more than his prop total set for Wednesday (11.5).
- Bridges has averaged 3.8 rebounds per game, 0.3 more than his prop bet for Wednesday’s game (3.5).
- Bridges combines to average 15.0 points and assists per game, 1.5 more than his PA prop bet total (13.5) for Wednesday’s matchup.
- Bridges has recorded more than 11.5 points 10 times this season (through 17 games).
- Over 17 games played this season, Bridges’ single-game rebound total has exceeded 3.5 boards 10 times.
Bridges’ Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Cleveland
- Bridges is averaging 2.9 more points per game against the Cavaliers than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Bridges collects 3.6 rebounds per game in matchups against the Cavaliers, 0.1 more than his prop total for this contest.
- Bridges collects 3.8 assists per game against the Cavaliers, 2.3 more than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Cavaliers, Bridges averages 0.3 more made three-pointers (1.8) than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Bridges’ PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Cavaliers is 4.3 more than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- Bridges combines for 18 points and rebounds per game against the Cavaliers. That is 2.5 more than his PR prop total for this game.
- Bridges has put up 18.2 combined points and assists per game against the Cavaliers, 4.7 less than his prop bet total in this matchup.
Cleveland Cavaliers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!