Steelers vs. Vikings Player Props | Najee Harris | Week 14
Bookmakers have listed player prop betting options for Najee Harris ahead of his next NFL game on Thursday at 8:20 PM ET airing on FOX.
Harris’ Pittsburgh Steelers (5-5-1) and the Minnesota Vikings (5-6) hit the field in a Week 14 matchup from U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Najee Harris’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Harris Season Stats
- Pittsburgh’s top rusher, Harris, has rushed 196 times for 708 yards (64.4 per game), with five touchdowns.
- Harris has racked up 339 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to 13 broken tackles), which is eighth among qualified runners.
- He has tacked on 52 catches for 351 yards (31.9 per game) and two touchdowns.
- This season, he has racked up 369 yards after the catch, which ranks 11th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has accounted for seven of his team’s 22 touchdowns on offense this season, or 31.8%.
Harris’ Notable Teammates
- Ben Roethlisberger leads his team with 2,522 passing yards (229.3 per game) and has a 64.6% completion percentage (248-of-384), throwing 14 touchdown passes and six interceptions.
- Chase Claypool has 52 yards on eight carries (4.7 ypg). He also has 37 catches for 608 yards (55.3 ypg) and one touchdown.
- Diontae Johnson has hauled in 68 catches for 809 yards (73.5 yards per game) and four touchdowns.
- Claypool has racked up 608 yards on 37 receptions with one touchdown, averaging 55.3 yards per game on 69 targets.
Player Performance vs. Minnesota
- The Vikings have allowed more than 100 rushing yards to five players this season.
- Minnesota has allowed six players to score at least one rushing touchdown against them this season.
- The Vikings haven’t allowed an opposing player to score two or more rushing touchdowns against them this season.
Minnesota Vikings Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||269.1 (24)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.8 (28)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||134.4 (30)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.8 (31)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||382.9 (30)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.2 (29)|
|Points/Game Allowed||25.1 (24)|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NFL same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!