Steelers vs. Lions Player Props | Najee Harris | Week 10
Najee Harris has player props available from bookmakers before his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX.
Harris’ Pittsburgh Steelers (5-3) and the Detroit Lions (0-8) square off in a Week 10 matchup from Heinz Field in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Najee Harris’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Harris Season Stats
- Harris has taken 150 carries for a team-leading 541 rushing yards (67.6 yards per game) while scoring four touchdowns.
- Harris ranks eighth in rushing yards after contact this season with 259, thanks in part to 13 broken tackles.
- He also has 40 receptions for 289 yards (36.1 per game) and two TDs.
- He ranks 11th in the NFL with 302 total yards after the catch.
- He has scored six combined touchdowns this season, 37.5% of his team’s 16 offensive TDs.
Harris’ Notable Teammates
- Ben Roethlisberger has thrown for 1,986 yards this year, while completing 65.6% of his passes (196-of-299) with 10 touchdowns and four interceptions (248.3 yards per game).
- So far this year Chase Claypool has run for 51 yards on six carries (6.4 ypg). Claypool also makes an impact in the passing game, hauling in 29 passes for 433 (54.1 ypg) while scoring one touchdown.
- Diontae Johnson has 530 yards on 45 catches and three touchdowns. He has been targeted 69 times and averages 66.3 receiving yards per game this year.
- Claypool has totaled 433 yards on 29 receptions with one touchdown, averaging 54.1 yards per game on 52 targets.
Player Performance vs. Detroit
- The Lions defense hasn’t allowed a player to rack up more than 100 rushing yards in a game this season.
- Six players have run for at least a touchdown against Detroit this season.
- The Lions haven’t allowed two or more rushing touchdowns to any opposing players this season.
Detroit Lions Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||258.9 (14)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||9.3 (32)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||134.5 (29)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.3 (16)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||378.9 (25)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.5 (32)|
|Points/Game Allowed||30.5 (31)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NFL player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!