Steelers vs. Bengals Player Props | Najee Harris | Week 12
Before placing any bets on Najee Harris’ player props for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key stats and trends to know.
Harris’ Pittsburgh Steelers (5-4-1) and the Cincinnati Bengals (6-4) play in a Week 12 matchup between AFC North foes at Paul Brown Stadium.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Najee Harris’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Harris Season Stats
- Harris has a team-high 685 rushing yards (68.5 per game) and five touchdowns.
- Harris has racked up 327 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to 13 broken tackles), which is fourth among qualified runners.
- He has added 49 catches for 337 yards (33.7 per game) and two touchdowns.
- This season, he has racked up 352 yards after the catch, which ranks 10th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has scored seven combined touchdowns this season, 33.3% of his team’s 21 offensive TDs.
Harris’ Notable Teammates
- Ben Roethlisberger has thrown for 2,259 yards while completing 65.3% of his throws (224-of-343), with 13 touchdowns and four interceptions (225.9 yards per game).
- Chase Claypool has rushed for 52 yards on eight carries (5.2 yards per game) this year. He also has 34 catches for 526 yards (52.6 per game) and one touchdown.
- Diontae Johnson has hauled in 59 catches for 714 yards (71.4 yards per game) and four touchdowns.
- This season Claypool is averaging 52.6 yards per game, with 34 catches (on 61 targets) for 526 yards and one touchdown.
Player Performance vs. Cincinnati
- Two players have put up more than 100 rushing yards in a game against the Bengals this season.
- Eight players have rushed for at least a touchdown against Cincinnati this season.
- Only two players have rushed for more than a touchdown against the Bengals this season.
Cincinnati Bengals Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||269.7 (24)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.2 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||98.0 (5)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.2 (12)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||352.9 (15)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.8 (18)|
|Points/Game Allowed||21.6 (9)|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NFL same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!