Steelers vs. Bengals Player Props | Joe Mixon | Week 12
Joe Mixon will have several player prop bet markets available when he hits the field on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS.
Mixon’s Cincinnati Bengals (6-4) and the Pittsburgh Steelers (5-4-1) square off in a Week 12 matchup between AFC North foes at Paul Brown Stadium.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Joe Mixon’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Mixon Season Stats
- Mixon has taken 180 carries for a team-leading 759 rushing yards (75.9 per game) and scored nine touchdowns.
- Mixon ranks fifth in rushing yards after contact this season with 308, thanks in part to 14 broken tackles.
- He’s also caught 22 passes for 194 yards (19.4 per game) with two touchdowns.
- This season, he has racked up 215 yards after the catch, which ranks 48th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has accounted for 11 of his team’s 32 touchdowns on offense this season, or 34.4%.
Mixon’s Notable Teammates
- This year, Joe Burrow has recorded 2,645 passing yards (264.5 yards per game) while going 215-for-315 (68.3% completion percentage) and throwing 21 touchdowns and 11 interceptions.
- So far this year Samaje Perine has rushed for 162 yards on 38 carries (16.2 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Ja’Marr Chase’s stat line this year shows 47 catches for 867 yards and eight touchdowns. He averages 86.7 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 79 times.
- Tyler Boyd has 458 receiving yards on 44 receptions (63 targets), with two touchdowns, averaging 45.8 yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Pittsburgh
- The Steelers have allowed more than 100 yards on the ground to only two players this season.
- Pittsburgh has given up at least one rushing touchdown to seven players this season.
- The Steelers haven’t allowed an opposing player to score more than a rushing touchdown against them this season.
Pittsburgh Steelers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||258.1 (15)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.6 (22)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||126.6 (26)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.8 (31)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||367.3 (23)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.1 (24)|
|Points/Game Allowed||22.6 (13)|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NFL same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!