Steelers vs. Bengals Player Props | Diontae Johnson | Week 12
There will be player prop betting options available for Diontae Johnson ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS.
AFC North foes meet in Week 12 when Johnson’s Pittsburgh Steelers (5-4-1) take the field against the Cincinnati Bengals (6-4) at Paul Brown Stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Diontae Johnson’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Johnson Season Stats
- Johnson’s 714 receiving yards (71.4 per game) lead the Steelers. He has 59 catches on 95 targets with four touchdowns.
- This season, he ranks 17th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 326.
- He has scored four combined touchdowns this season, 19.0% of his team’s 21 offensive TDs.
Johnson’s Notable Teammates
- Ben Roethlisberger leads the team with 2,259 passing yards (225.9 yards per game) and has a 65.3% completion percentage this year (224-of-343) while throwing 13 touchdowns with four interceptions.
- So far this year Najee Harris has run for 685 yards on 188 carries (68.5 ypg), with five rushing touchdowns. Harris also makes an impact in the passing game, catching 49 passes for 337 (33.7 ypg) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Chase Claypool’s stat line this year shows 34 catches for 526 yards and one touchdown. He averages 52.6 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 61 times.
Player Performance vs. Cincinnati
- Cincinnati has allowed more than 100 receiving yards to four players this season.
- The Bengals have allowed 19 players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
- Three players have caught more than one touchdown pass against Cincinnati this season.
Cincinnati Bengals Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||269.7 (24)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.2 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||98.0 (5)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.2 (12)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||352.9 (15)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.8 (18)|
|Points/Game Allowed||21.6 (9)|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NFL same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!