Stars vs. Sabres Player Props | Jamie Benn | Monday
The Dallas Stars host the Buffalo Sabres on Monday January 23rd, 9:57am ET at American Airlines Center. The Buffalo Sabres are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of 149.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Dallas Stars is -176. The over/under is set at goals.
Jamie Benn Season Stats
- Jamie Benn averages 0.4 goals, 0.5 assists, and 0.9 points per game.
- Benn’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Buffalo Sabres is set at 0.5 which is 0.4 less than than his season average of 0.9.
- Benn’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Buffalo Sabres is set at 0.5 which is the same as his season average of 0.5.
- Benn’s goals line for this matchup vs. Buffalo Sabres is set at 0.5 which is 0.1 more than than his season average of 0.4.
- Benn’s shots on goal line for tonight’s matchup vs. Buffalo Sabres is set at 2.5 which is the same as than his season average of 2.5.
- Jamie Benn is 11 of 48 in the To Score 2 or More Points market, winning 22.9% of the time.
Jamie Benn Notable Teammates
Buffalo Sabres Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NHL Computer Picks For Player Props
NHL computer player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NHL player props computer prediction.
A seasoned sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NHL Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
A seasoned sports betting and casino content specialist covering US markets for over a decade. She enjoys long walks, old movies, and learning new ...[Read full bio]