Stars vs. Flames Player Props | Andrew Mangiapane | Saturday
The Calgary Flames host the Dallas Stars on Saturday, 10:00 PM ET at Scotiabank Saddledome. The Dallas Stars are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +106.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Calgary Flames is -126. The Flames are a -1.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 6 goals.
The Flames and Stars have met twice this season, with the Flames winning twice and the Stars winning none.
Andrew’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Andrew Mangiapane (CGY) has stayed under his points prop in 10 of his last 11 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 12.95% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-145) are at DraftKings.
Andrew’s stats vs. Dallas Stars
Andrew’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Stars at Flames
- The Flames are 4-1 ATS against a team with a winning record in their last 5 games
- The Over is 9-1 in Stars games in their last 10 games
- The Stars are 10-1 ATS as underdogs in their last 11 games
- The Stars are 5-2 on the road in their last 7 games
- The Stars are 8-1 ATS as away underdogs in their last 9 games
Andrew’s Team’s Standings
|G / Gm||3.22||8||0.2|
|GAgst / Gm||2.86||8||-0.2|
Andrew’s Notable Teammates
- Mikael Backlund (CGY) has gone over his shots-on-goal prop in 12 of his last 15 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 33.76% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 3.5 (105) are at DraftKings
- Nazem Kadri (CGY) has gone over his shots-on-goal prop in 14 of his last 18 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 16.27% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 2.5 (-159) are at DraftKings
- Tyler Toffoli (CGY) has gone over his shots-on-goal prop in 22 of his last 27 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 15.67% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 2.5 (-169) are at DraftKings
- Mikael Backlund (CGY) has gone over his points prop in 4 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 4.45% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (-141) are at DraftKings
- Jonathan Huberdeau (CGY) has stayed under his assists prop in 10 of his last 13 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 1.92% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-213) are at DraftKings
NHL BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NHL player props computer prediction.
NHL Prop Cheat Sheet
The NHL player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the NHL player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.