Stanford Cardinal vs Chicago State Cougars Betting Odds & Game Analysis | January 25
The Chicago State Cougars visit the Stanford Cardinal at Maples Pavilion, taking the court at 10:00pm EST on Wednesday, January 25th. The Cougars are 17.5-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 134 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the Chicago State Cougars and Stanford Cardinal.
Stanford Cardinal Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Stanford
- The Stanford Cardinal are currently 7-12 on the season.
- The Cardinal are averaging 67.9 points per game. Combining with Cougars’ 67.1 points per game gives a total of 135.0, which is 1 more than the current Over/Under of 134.
Stanford Cardinal Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||67.9||128|
|Points Allowed Per Game||66.2||77|
|Assists Per Game||13.2||48|
|Rebounds Per Game||31.8||141|
|Blocks Per Game||3.5||84|
Key Players for Stanford
- Spencer Jones leads Stanford with 12.9 points per game in 18 games.
- Harrison Ingram leads Stanford with 3.3 assists per game in 19 games.
- Harrison Ingram leads Stanford with 5.4 rebounds per game in 19 games.
- James Keefe leads Stanford with a 60.0 FG% through 17 games.
- Benny Gealer leads Stanford with a 50.0 3PT% through 9 games.
Chicago State Cougars Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Chicago State
- The Chicago State Cougars are currently 5-16 on the season.
- The Cougars are averaging 67.1 points per game. Combining with Cardinal’s 67.9 points per game gives a total of 135.0, which is 1 more than the current Over/Under of 134.
Chicago State Cougars Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||67.1||136|
|Points Allowed Per Game||73.7||244|
|Assists Per Game||11.2||68|
|Rebounds Per Game||31.5||153|
|Blocks Per Game||2.8||115|
Key Players for Chicago State
- Wesley Cardet Jr. leads Chicago State with 16.0 points per game in 21 games.
- Elijah Weaver leads Chicago State with 3.0 assists per game in 20 games played.
- Jahsean Corbett leads Chicago State with 9.1 rebounds per game in 21 games.
- Taeyon Neal leads Chicago State with a 66.7 FG% through 4 games.
- Bryce Johnson leads Chicago State with a 40.4 3PT% through 21 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.