St. Louis Cardinals vs Philadelphia Phillies Betting Odds & Game Analysis | July 11
The Philadelphia Phillies visit the St. Louis Cardinals at Busch Stadium, taking the field at 7:15pm ET on Monday July 11th, 7:15pm ET. The St. Louis Cardinals are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the Major League Baseball game between the Philadelphia Phillies and St. Louis Cardinals.
St. Louis and Philadelphia Betting Info
- The Cardinals have lost each of their last 11 games against the Phillies following a win.
- Each of the Cardinals’ last nine night games against NL East opponents have gone UNDER the total runs line.
Philadelphia Phillies Stats
|Team Batting AVG||.247|
|AVG Runs Scored||4.8|
Key Players for Philadelphia
- Zachary Wheeler: 2.46 ERA, 9.86 K/9, 1.05 WHIP
- Bradley Hand: 2.33 ERA, 8.33 K/9, 1.19 WHIP
- Michael Kelly: 0.00 ERA, 4.50 K/9, 0.50 WHIP
- Rhys Hoskins: .252 Batting Avg, .345 OBP, .484 SLG, .829 OPS, 45 Runs
- David Herrera: .240 Batting Avg, .281 OBP, .395 SLG, .676 OPS, 21 Runs
- Mariekson Gregorius: .245 Batting Avg, .310 OBP, .355 SLG, .665 OPS, 14 Runs
- Nicholas Castellanos: .251 Batting Avg, .298 OBP, .378 SLG, .676 OPS, 35 Runs
- Jacob Realmuto: .236 Batting Avg, .310 OBP, .369 SLG, .679 OPS, 39 Runs
- Bryson Stott: .180 Batting Avg, .254 OBP, .268 SLG, .522 OPS, 23 Runs
- Kyle Schwarber: .222 Batting Avg, .336 OBP, .531 SLG, .867 OPS, 61 Runs
- Alec Bohm: .271 Batting Avg, .305 OBP, .383 SLG, .688 OPS, 41 Runs
St. Louis Cardinals Stats
|Team Batting AVG||.249|
|AVG Runs Scored||4.5|
Key Players for St. Louis
- Patrick Naughton: 3.98 ERA, 7.97 K/9, 1.13 WHIP
- Matthew Liberatore: 4.74 ERA, 8.03 K/9, 1.74 WHIP
- Giovanny Gallegos: 3.27 ERA, 10.91 K/9, 1.06 WHIP
- Nolan Arenado: .292 Batting Avg, .359 OBP, .522 SLG, .881 OPS, 40 Runs
- Nolan Gorman: .248 Batting Avg, .331 OBP, .434 SLG, .765 OPS, 23 Runs
- Paul Goldschmidt: .340 Batting Avg, .424 OBP, .610 SLG, 1.034 OPS, 61 Runs
- Thomas Edman: .257 Batting Avg, .322 OBP, .376 SLG, .698 OPS, 58 Runs
- Juan Yepez: .259 Batting Avg, .301 OBP, .473 SLG, .774 OPS, 23 Runs
- Brendan Donovan: .285 Batting Avg, .392 OBP, .391 SLG, .783 OPS, 28 Runs
- Jose Pujols: .215 Batting Avg, .303 OBP, .369 SLG, .672 OPS, 12 Runs
- Dylan Carlson: .252 Batting Avg, .314 OBP, .403 SLG, .717 OPS, 27 Runs
- Andrew Knizner: .178 Batting Avg, .275 OBP, .230 SLG, .505 OPS, 10 Runs
In the last 5 matchups between the Cardinals and Phillies, the Cardinals won twice and the Phillies won three times. Their most recent matchup on July 10, 2022 ended 4-3 with the St. Louis Cardinals taking the win.
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analyst.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Odds across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
Yankees vs. Red Sox Player Props | Jose Trevino | Friday
The New York Yankees visit the Boston Red Sox at Fenway Park, taking the field at 7:10pm ET on Friday August 12th. The Boston Red Sox are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 9 runs…
Yankees vs. Red Sox Player Props | Andrew Benintendi | Friday
White Sox vs. Tigers Player Props | Gavin Sheets | Friday
The Detroit Tigers visit the Chicago White Sox at Guaranteed Rate Field, taking the field at 7:10pm ET on Friday August 12th. The Detroit Tigers are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8 runs…
White Sox vs. Tigers Player Props | Andrew Vaughn | Friday
Washington Nationals vs San Diego Padres Betting Odds & Game Analysis | August 12
The San Diego Padres visit the Washington Nationals at Nationals Park, taking the field at 7:05pm ET on Friday August 12th, 7:05pm ET. The Washington Nationals are 2-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 9 runs…