St. Bonaventure Bonnies vs Duquesne Dukes Betting Odds & Game Analysis | January 18
The Duquesne Dukes visit the St. Bonaventure Bonnies at Reilly Center, taking the court at 7:00pm EST on Wednesday, January 18th. The Bonnies are 1-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 139 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the Duquesne Dukes and St. Bonaventure Bonnies.
St. Bonaventure Bonnies Stats and Betting Info
Trends for St. Bonaventure
- The St. Bonaventure Bonnies are currently 9-9 on the season.
- The Bonnies are averaging 67.8 points per game. Combining with Dukes’ 76.0 points per game gives a total of 143.8, which is 4.8 more than the current Over/Under of 139.
St. Bonaventure Bonnies Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||67.8||131|
|Points Allowed Per Game||66.9||99|
|Assists Per Game||11.9||61|
|Rebounds Per Game||29.9||207|
|Blocks Per Game||3.7||76|
Key Players for St. Bonaventure
- Daryl Banks III leads St. Bonaventure with 16.3 points per game in 18 games.
- Kyrell Luc leads St. Bonaventure with 4.6 assists per game in 18 games.
- Yann Farell leads St. Bonaventure with 6.9 rebounds per game in 18 games.
- Max Amadasun leads St. Bonaventure with a 58.8 FG% through 12 games.
- Moses Flowers leads St. Bonaventure with a 42.2 3PT% through 17 games.
Duquesne Dukes Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Duquesne
- The Duquesne Dukes are currently 13-5 on the season.
- The Dukes are averaging 76.0 points per game. Combining with Bonnies’ 67.8 points per game gives a total of 143.8, which is 4.8 more than the current Over/Under of 139.
Duquesne Dukes Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||76.0||58|
|Points Allowed Per Game||70.9||178|
|Assists Per Game||15.7||24|
|Rebounds Per Game||34.2||73|
|Blocks Per Game||3.9||65|
Key Players for Duquesne
- Dae Dae Grant leads Duquesne with 16.0 points per game in 18 games.
- Tevin Brewer leads Duquesne with 4.0 assists per game in 14 games played.
- Austin Rotroff leads Duquesne with 6.2 rebounds per game in 18 games.
- Austin Rotroff leads Duquesne with a 63.3 FG% through 18 games.
- Kevin Easley Jr. leads Duquesne with a 50.0 3PT% through 3 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.