Spurs vs. Trail Blazers Player Props | Jeremy Sochan | Monday
The Portland Trail Blazers host the San Antonio Spurs on Monday January 23rd, 10:03am ET at Moda Center. The San Antonio Spurs are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of 276.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Portland Trail Blazers is -352. The Trail Blazers are a 8-point favorite. The over/under is set at points.
The Trail Blazers and Spurs have met twice this season, with the Trail Blazers winning twice and the Spurs winning none. Their most recent matchup on December 14, 2022 ended 128-112 with the Portland Trail Blazers taking the win.
Jeremy Sochan Season Stats
- Jeremy Sochan averages 9.2 points, 2.4 assists, 4.9 rebounds, and 0.8 steals per contest.
- Sochan’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Portland Trail Blazers is set at 10.5 which is 1.3 more than his season average of 9.2.
- Sochan’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Portland Trail Blazers is set at 2.5 which is 0.1 more than his season average of 2.4.
- Jeremy Sochan is 25 of 40 in the Under Assists market, winning 62.5% of the time.
- Sochan’s rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. Portland Trail Blazers is set at 5.5 which is 0.6 more than his season average of 4.9.
- Jeremy Sochan is 25 of 40 in the Under Rebounds market, winning 62.5% of the time.
Jeremy Sochan Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
Jeremy Sochan Stats vs. Portland
- Sochan is averaging 5 points per game against the Trail Blazers, 5.5 less than his point prop bet total for this game (10.5).
- Sochan averages 4.5 rebounds per game against the Trail Blazers. That is 1 less than his prop total (5.5) for this game.
- Sochan averages 3.5 assists in matchups with the Trail Blazers, 1 more than his prop bet total for this game.
Portland Trail Blazers Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.