Spurs vs. Suns Player Props | Dejounte Murray | Monday
The San Antonio Spurs, with Dejounte Murray, match up against the Phoenix Suns on Monday at 8:30 PM ET.
In this story, we are digging into Murray’s stats and trends to help you find the best picks among his prop bets for this contest.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Dejounte Murray’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Murray Season Stats
- Murray is tops on his squad in points (18.1), rebounds (8.1) and assists (7.8) per contest, shooting 44.6% from the field and 31.0% from downtown with 1.2 made 3-pointers per game. At the other end, he averages 2.0 steals (
- The 17.5-point total set for Murray on Monday is 0.6 fewer points than his season scoring average.
- Murray has averaged 8.1 rebounds per game, 0.6 more than his prop bet for Monday’s game (7.5).
- Murray combines to average 25.9 points and assists per game, 2.4 more than his PA prop bet total (23.5) for Monday’s matchup.
- Through 15 games this season, Murray has recorded more than 17.5 points eight times.
- So far through 15 games, Murray has grabbed more than 7.5 boards in 10 matchups.
Murray’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
|Lonnie Walker IV||10.7||10.0%||2.9||6.7%||2.6||1.6||15.8%||28.2%||9.1%||36.9%|
Player Performance vs. Phoenix
- Murray averages six points per game against the Suns, 11.5 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Murray’s 3.4 rebounds per game in matchups against the Suns are 4.1 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this contest.
- Murray averages 1.7 assists in matchups with the Suns, 4.8 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this game.
- In games against the Suns, Murray averages 1.3 fewer made three-pointers (0.2) than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Murray’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Suns is 20.4 fewer than his prop bet total for this contest.
- Murray combines for 9.4 points and rebounds per game against the Suns. That is 15.1 less than his PR prop bet over/under for this game.
- Murray averages 7.7 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Suns, 15.8 less than his prop bet total in this game.
Phoenix Suns Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!