Spurs vs. Pelicans Player Props | Dejounte Murray | Sunday
Dejounte Murray’s San Antonio Spurs hit the court against the New Orleans Pelicans on Sunday at 7:00 PM ET.
Below, we take a look at Murray’s stats and trends related to his prop bets, to help you pick out the top wagers for this matchup.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Dejounte Murray’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Murray Season Stats
- Murray averages 18.4 points and 8.3 assists per contest — both team highs. He is also putting up 8.2 rebounds, shooting 44.4% from the floor and 34.3% from beyond the arc with 1.4 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Murray’s 18.4 points per game average is 0.1 less than Sunday’s over/under.
- Murray has pulled down 8.2 rebounds per game, 0.7 more than his prop bet for Sunday’s game (7.5).
- Murray’s combined points and rebounds average (26.6 per game) is 1.1 more than the 25.5 PR over/under set for Sunday’s matchup.
- In the 25 games he’s appeared in this season, Murray’s point total has exceeded 18.5 points 13 times.
- Murray’s single-game rebound total has gone over 7.5 boards 16 times through 25 games played this season.
Murray’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
|Lonnie Walker IV||10.6||9.7%||2.9||6.5%||2.4||1.5||14.8%||29.7%||8.9%||38.6%|
Player Performance vs. New Orleans
- Murray’s points-per-game average against the Pelicans (7.9) is 10.6 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Murray averages 3.6 rebounds in games against the Pelicans. That is 3.9 less than his prop total (7.5) for this game.
- Murray averages 1.9 assists in matchups with the Pelicans, 6.6 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this game.
- In matchups with the Pelicans, Murray averages 0.6 made threes, which is 0.9 fewer than this contest’s over/under.
- Murray’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Pelicans is 13.4, which is 21.1 less than his prop over/under for this contest.
- Murray combines for 11.5 points and rebounds per game against the Pelicans. That is 14.0 less than his PR prop total for this game.
- Murray’s 9.8 combined points and assists in games against the Pelicans are 16.7 less than his prop in this matchup.
New Orleans Pelicans Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!