Spurs vs. Nuggets Player Props | Keldon Johnson | Saturday
Keldon Johnson and the San Antonio Spurs take the court against the Denver Nuggets on Saturday at 8:30 PM ET.
Let’s examine all of Johnson’s prop bets for this contest, looking at stats and trends to choose the top value picks.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Keldon Johnson’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Johnson Season Stats
- Johnson posts 14.4 points, 6.4 rebounds and 1.9 assists per contest, shooting 46.5% from the field and 40.6% from downtown with 1.1 made 3-pointers per game.
- Saturday’s over/under for Johnson is 12.5 points. That’s 1.9 fewer than his season average of 14.4.
- Johnson’s per-game rebound average of 6.4 is 0.9 more than his prop bet over/under in Saturday’s game (5.5).
- Johnson’s combined points and rebounds average (20.8 per game) is 2.3 more than the 18.5 PR over/under set for Saturday’s matchup.
- Johnson has recorded more than 12.5 points 14 times this season (through 23 games).
- Johnson’s single-game rebound output has gone over 5.5 boards 12 times through 23 games played this season.
Johnson’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
|Lonnie Walker IV||10.3||9.5%||2.9||6.5%||2.5||1.5||15.0%||29.8%||8.7%||38.0%|
Player Performance vs. Denver
- Johnson averages 14.8 points per game against the Nuggets, 2.3 more than his over/under for this matchup.
- Johnson collects 4.5 rebounds per game in matchups with the Nuggets, 1.0 less than his prop total for this contest.
- Johnson collects assists against the Nuggets at a higher rate — 0.3 more per game — than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Nuggets, Johnson has made 0.2 more three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (0.5).
- Johnson has a combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Nuggets that is 1.6 higher than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- Johnson racks up 19.3 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Nuggets, which is 0.8 more than his PR prop total for this outing.
- Johnson has collected 16.6 combined points and assists per game against the Nuggets, 3.1 less than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
Denver Nuggets Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!