Spurs vs. Nuggets Player Props | Derrick White | Saturday
Derrick White and the San Antonio Spurs face the Denver Nuggets on Saturday at 8:30 PM ET.
If you’re trying to bet on White’s props, we take a look at all of the ones set, plus stats and trends, below.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Derrick White’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
White Season Stats
- White is posting 13.7 points, 5.0 assists and 3.7 rebounds per contest.
- White has averaged 13.7 points per game during the 2021-22 season, 2.8 points less than Saturday’s points prop total.
- White has averaged 0.2 more rebounds per game (3.7) than his prop bet total in Saturday’s game (3.5).
- White has put up 17.4 combined points and rebounds per game, 3.1 less than his 20.5 PR over/under in Saturday’s game.
- In the 24 games he’s played this season, White’s point total has gone over 16.5 points nine times.
- White’s single-game rebound total has exceeded 3.5 boards 10 times in 24 games.
White’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
|Lonnie Walker IV||10.3||9.5%||2.9||6.5%||2.5||1.5||15.0%||29.8%||8.7%||38.0%|
Player Performance vs. Denver
- White’s points-per-game average against the Nuggets (12.4) is 4.1 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- White grabs 2.5 rebounds per game in matchups with the Nuggets, 1.0 less than his prop total for this contest.
- White collects 3.1 assists per game against the Nuggets, 1.4 fewer than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Nuggets, White has made 1.5 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (2.5).
- White’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Nuggets is 18, which is 6.5 less than his prop over/under for this contest.
- White combines for 14.9 points and rebounds per game against the Nuggets. That is 5.6 less than his PR prop bet over/under for this game.
- White has put up 15.5 combined points and assists per game against the Nuggets, 5.0 more than his prop bet total in this matchup.
Denver Nuggets Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!