Spurs vs. Nets Player Props | Tre Jones | Tuesday
The San Antonio Spurs host the Brooklyn Nets on Tuesday January 17th, 8:56am ET at AT&T Center. The San Antonio Spurs are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of 181.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Brooklyn Nets is -218. The Nets are a 5.5-point favorite. The over/under is set at points.
In their first and only matchup this season on January 2, 2023, the Nets won by a score of 139-103.
Tre Jones Season Stats
- Tre Jones averages 13.8 points, 6.4 assists, 3.7 rebounds, and 1.3 steals per contest.
- Jones’ points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Brooklyn Nets is set at 15.7 which is 1.9 more than his season average of 13.8.
- Jones’ assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Brooklyn Nets is set at 6.1 which is 0.3 less than his season average of 6.4.
- Jones’ rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. Brooklyn Nets is set at 4.5 which is 0.8 more than his season average of 3.7.
- Tre Jones is 30 of 43 in the Under Rebounds market, winning 69.8% of the time.
- Tre Jones is 26 of 43 in the Over 3-Pointers made market, winning 60.5% of the time.
Tre Jones Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
Tre Jones Stats vs. Brooklyn
- Jones is averaging 6 points per game against the Nets, 9.7 less than his point prop bet total for this game (15.7).
- Jones averages 1 rebounds per game against the Nets. That is 3.5 less than his prop total (4.5) for this game.
- Jones averages 7 assists in matchups with the Nets, 0.9 more than his prop bet total for this game.
Brooklyn Nets Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.