Spurs vs. Nets Player Props | Keldon Johnson | Tuesday
The San Antonio Spurs host the Brooklyn Nets on Tuesday January 17th, 8:56am ET at AT&T Center. The San Antonio Spurs are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of 181.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Brooklyn Nets is -218. The Nets are a 5.5-point favorite. The over/under is set at points.
In their first and only matchup this season on January 2, 2023, the Nets won by a score of 139-103.
Keldon Johnson Season Stats
- Keldon Johnson averages 21.1 points, 2.7 assists, 4.8 rebounds, and 0.7 steals per contest.
- Johnson’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Brooklyn Nets is set at 23.5 which is 2.4 more than his season average of 21.1.
- Johnson’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Brooklyn Nets is set at 2.5 which is 0.2 less than his season average of 2.7.
- Keldon Johnson is 18 of 38 in the Over Assists market, winning 47.4% of the time.
- Johnson’s rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. Brooklyn Nets is set at 4.5 which is 0.3 less than his season average of 4.8.
- Keldon Johnson is 17 of 38 in the Over 3-Pointers made market, winning 44.7% of the time.
Keldon Johnson Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
Keldon Johnson Stats vs. Brooklyn
- Johnson is averaging 22 points per game against the Nets, 1.5 less than his point prop bet total for this game (23.5).
- Johnson averages 4 rebounds per game against the Nets. That is 0.5 less than his prop total (4.5) for this game.
- Johnson averages 1 assists in matchups with the Nets, 1.5 less than his prop bet total for this game.
Brooklyn Nets Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.