Spurs vs. Lakers Player Props | Dejounte Murray | Sunday
The San Antonio Spurs, with Dejounte Murray, match up against the Los Angeles Lakers on Sunday at 3:30 PM ET.
In this story, we are breaking down Murray’s stats and trends to help you find the best picks among his prop bets for this contest.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Dejounte Murray’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Murray Season Stats
- Murray paces his squad in points (18.1), rebounds (7.7) and assists (7.8) per contest, shooting 44.9% from the floor and 31.9% from beyond the arc with 1.3 made 3-pointers per contest. At the other end, he delivers 2.0 steals (seventh in NBA) and 0.4 blocks.
- The 17.5 points prop total set for Murray on Sunday is 0.6 fewer points than his season scoring average (18.1).
- Murray has averaged 0.2 more rebounds per game (7.7) than his prop bet total in Sunday’s game (7.5).
- Murray has racked up 25.9 combined points and assists per game, 1.4 more than his PA prop bet total for Sunday’s matchup (24.5).
- Murray’s point total has gone over 17.5 points six times in the 12 games he’s appeared in this season.
- Over 12 games played this season, Murray’s single-game rebound total has exceeded 7.5 boards seven times.
Murray’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
|Lonnie Walker IV||11.8||10.7%||3.3||7.4%||2.6||1.9||18.4%||33.3%||9.5%||40.0%|
Player Performance vs. Los Angeles
- Murray averages 9.7 points per game against the Lakers, 7.8 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Murray’s 4.8 rebounds per game in matchups against the Lakers are 2.7 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this contest.
- Murray racks up assists against the Lakers at a lower rate — 3.6 less per game — than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Lakers, Murray averages 0.6 made threes, which is 0.9 fewer than this contest’s over/under.
- Murray’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Lakers is 15.1 fewer than his prop bet total for this contest.
- Murray averages 14.5 combined points and rebounds in games against the Lakers, which is 11.0 less than his prop bet over/under in this outing.
- Murray has put up 12.6 combined points and assists per game against the Lakers, 11.9 more than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
Los Angeles Lakers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!