Spurs vs. Knicks Player Props | Keldon Johnson | Tuesday
Keldon Johnson’s San Antonio Spurs match up against the New York Knicks on Tuesday at 8:30 PM ET.
Below, we provide Johnson’s stats and trends related to his prop bets, to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Keldon Johnson’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Johnson Season Stats
- Johnson puts up 14.8 points, 6.5 rebounds and 2.0 assists per game. At the other end, he averages 1.0 steals and 0.2 blocks.
- The 13.5-point total set for Johnson on Tuesday is 1.3 fewer points than his per-game scoring average.
- Johnson has averaged the same number of rebounds as his prop bet total in Tuesday’s game (6.5).
- Johnson combines to average 16.8 points and assists per game, 1.3 more than his PA prop bet total (15.5) for Tuesday’s game.
- Johnson’s point total has exceeded 13.5 points 12 times in the 22 games he’s played this season.
- Over 22 games played this season, Johnson’s single-game rebound total has exceeded 6.5 boards seven times.
Johnson’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
|Lonnie Walker IV||10.2||9.5%||2.9||6.5%||2.5||1.5||15.0%||28.9%||8.7%||37.6%|
Player Performance vs. New York
- Johnson averages 5.5 points per game against the Knicks, 8.0 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Johnson averages one rebound in games against the Knicks. That is 5.5 less than his prop total (6.5) for this contest.
- Johnson averages 0.8 assists in matchups with the Knicks, 0.7 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this game.
- In matchups with the Knicks, Johnson has made 0.7 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Johnson’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Knicks is 7.3, which is 14.2 less than his prop over/under for this matchup.
- Johnson averages 6.5 combined points and rebounds in games against the Knicks, which is 13.0 less than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
- Johnson has put up 6.3 combined points and assists per game against the Knicks, 9.2 more than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
New York Knicks Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!