Spurs vs. Kings Player Props | Devin Vassell | Thursday
The Sacramento Kings host the San Antonio Spurs on Thursday November 17th, 10:10pm ET at Golden 1 Center. The San Antonio Spurs are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +210.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Sacramento Kings is -250. The Kings are a 7-point favorite. The over/under is set at 236.5 points.
Devin Vassell Season Stats
- Devin Vassell averages 19.6 points, 3.4 assists, 3.9 rebounds, and 0.8 steals per contest.
- Vassell’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Sacramento Kings is set at 20.5 which is 0.9 more than his season average of 19.6.
- Devin Vassell is 7 of 11 in the Over Points market, winning 63.6% of the time.
- Vassell’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Sacramento Kings is set at 3.5 which is 0.1 more than his season average of 3.4.
- Devin Vassell is 6 of 11 in the Over Assists market, winning 54.6% of the time.
- Vassell’s rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. Sacramento Kings is set at 4.0 which is 0.1 more than his season average of 3.9.
- Devin Vassell is 8 of 11 in the Over 3-Pointers made market, winning 72.7% of the time.
Devin Vassell Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
Sacramento Kings Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.